8.7

1. Dec 27, 2013
    The best money can buy as it is for a racing game for ps1. Test drive 6 is a close 2nd. I spent hours on celtic ruins avoiding the police spike strips and road blocks. Driving around at more than 100 mph and driving great looking vehicles. Porche's lamborghini's, ferrari's, and the awesome orange mclaren what a prize it was to win it all. I would even go as far to say that this is the mostThe best money can buy as it is for a racing game for ps1. Test drive 6 is a close 2nd. I spent hours on celtic ruins avoiding the police spike strips and road blocks. Driving around at more than 100 mph and driving great looking vehicles. Porche's lamborghini's, ferrari's, and the awesome orange mclaren what a prize it was to win it all. I would even go as far to say that this is the most important need for speed ever created. Expand

1. The game slows down when the track is full of cars. Plus, you might find your attention distracted by an over-detailed landscape that washes out the course ahead.
  2. The overall graphics, gameplay and realism are as good as any racing game I have seen for the Sony PlayStation, and it’s a lot of fun too.
  3. The graphics are absolutely stunning, but lose a few points for a quirky frame rate and lack of spectacular lighting, but damn they sure are perdy!