Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 PlayStation

7.4

1. Oct 24, 2014
    The game is just....bad!! It is so buggy,so poorly executed and it make me vomit.If you are going to buy this game,do it if you are either fan of the previous games or just a big Tony Hawk fan.If you are not, do not buy the game and if you do, you will see what I'm talking about
  2. ConnorM.
    Feb 24, 2005
    Will a GAME WITH A STORY, please stand up, please stand up...
  3. Mar 7, 2017
    Say whaaaaat?! Number 2 game of all time? I remember having fond memories of it but taking off those nostalgia-goggles leaves me with a glitchy and buggy mess. Nothing about it is memorable and there are way better games made after this that should be rated higher. Ocarina shouldn't be number 1 either but that's off topic, *sigh*, I guess nostalgia wins people over again...

#6 Most Discussed PS1 Game of 2000
#1 Most Shared PS1 Game of 2000

1. CNET Gamecenter
    The best skateboarding game ever and one of the greatest PlayStation games of all time.
  2. GMR Magazine
    The best installment of the series in terms of control, music, and course design. [Feb 2003, p.97]
  3. CheckOut
    With its customizability, near-perfect gameplay and copious amounts of fun, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 is the real deal -- a great sequel and a stellar game.