Vanguard Bandits PlayStation
7.3

1. Dec 17, 2014
    If you love Turn Based Strategy games, this game is for you. I've played it 10 years ago and still amazes me how beautiful the combat and story is. Detailed customize on stats, gettings ATACs and different story routes are simply amazing. ALSO FUK DA FAULKNER~
  2. Dec 22, 2014
    The best tactics game I ever played. It's so amazing that I don't tire of playing it. It's a beautiful game, and exciting game. Give it a chance, you'll love it too.
  3. Dec 5, 2014
    FO1KNER 1/10 GOVNO NE POKUPAITE STUPID .......... MD SKDLHAASLJDHASJLDHASJLDHASJLDHASJDHASLJDHASJLHDLSADJHASJDHASJDASLDHSAJLDASHDJLASHDJLASDSLJASHLDJA
  4. NathanS.
    May 7, 2006
    Vangaurd Bandits is one of the best games Iv'e ever had the privalage of playing. It challenged my tactical skills more than any other game I've ever played.The first time through I died three times and wound up at the bad ending! I was so mad! Then I reallized that there was more than one branch. This is my fovorite game out of my selection of 87. I would and have recomend this Vangaurd Bandits is one of the best games Iv'e ever had the privalage of playing. It challenged my tactical skills more than any other game I've ever played.The first time through I died three times and wound up at the bad ending! I was so mad! Then I reallized that there was more than one branch. This is my fovorite game out of my selection of 87. I would and have recomend this game to every gamer I know. Expand
  5. Dec 5, 2014
    Я думаю це гра дуже хороша але Женя сказав що це говно для дурнів . Женя грає в пакемонов і думає що він ОЛДФАКЕР а ця гра зроблена для телефонів так що 4/10

1. Not even Working Designs' loving attention to minite detail can hide the average-at-best strategy RPG elements of "Vanguard Bandits".
    It's well-done insofar as it does exactly what it's expected to do, and it scores points in a way for doing something hardly anyone else bothers with anymore, but I doubt anyone who doesn't happen to have an interest in the genre it occupies should have any interest in it at all.
  3. The game often shows its age, especially graphically, but never feels antique; what it lacks in visual style it makes up with charm.