• Publisher: Agetec
  • Release Date: Dec 15, 2005
5.5

1. Josh
    Apr 8, 2009
    I think that this was a very good game, despite some issues that I had with it. Now, I am one of those guys that are addicted to these games (I got hooked on AC3), and i can see what people mean when it has accessibility issues, but I started playing when I was 9-10, so if you keep at it, anyone can figure it out. Although, I do miss the missions.
  2. SteveB.
    Dec 18, 2005
    Impressive presentation and customisations but very thin gameplay. Everything feels sluggis and the control feels right a times and very poor at others depending wich mech you are using and wich one you are fighting. The music often overlaps itself wich kinda sucks. I am amazed at how many titles could have been great but are just average or even bellow average because of some obviously Impressive presentation and customisations but very thin gameplay. Everything feels sluggis and the control feels right a times and very poor at others depending wich mech you are using and wich one you are fighting. The music often overlaps itself wich kinda sucks. I am amazed at how many titles could have been great but are just average or even bellow average because of some obviously fun gameplay elements that were underdeveloped. Rent first as this game is a bit weird. Its a cross between a simulator , a mech building kit and a 1 on 1 action shooter and not neccessarly the best representation of all those types of gameplay. Collapse

1. The mechs are a tad sluggish, targetting is tough with these controls, there's no story mode, and this is just too dense for all but serious mech-heads. [Dec 2005, p.116]
  2. It's so stiff and sluggish that you'll often find yourself wondering if the buttons on your PSP are shorting out. [Nov 2005, p.180]
  3. With apologies to Quiet Riot, this metal health may well drive you mad. [Nov p.102]