7.5

1. vR
    Mar 17, 2007
    Paul C. better adjust his score because there are 4 control schemes, and one of them uses the face buttons to aim (like MOH: Heroes). So if you are comfortable with the controls from MOH, then you'll be right at home here. In fact, there is an auto-aim, which locks onto targets when your cursor is close enough, so it can be pretty forgiving. In comparison to MOH, this game is muchPaul C. better adjust his score because there are 4 control schemes, and one of them uses the face buttons to aim (like MOH: Heroes). So if you are comfortable with the controls from MOH, then you'll be right at home here. In fact, there is an auto-aim, which locks onto targets when your cursor is close enough, so it can be pretty forgiving. In comparison to MOH, this game is much longer, more difficult, and more intense. I don't think either game deserves better than a 7, but we can blame the lack of a second analog for that. Expand
  2. DaleH.
    Mar 24, 2007
    It's pretty cool once you get used to the controls, you can't change the controls to where you're running with the shapes and aimming with the analog. That's just the way I prefer it, but I agree with Modojo, it's a work in progress and hopefully they'll learn from they're mistakes. The gameplay is pretty good.
  3. Apr 29, 2013
    *NOTE: This review is for the Vita version of the game.
    *NOTE: This review is for the Vita version of the game.
    After the failure of the Vita's Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified, im glad to say that Roads to Victory is a strong improvement. With the Vita's second analog stick, you may now play the game as if it were on a console. The graphics are strictly OK, but you still have to respect that it is a 2007 PSP title. Finally, there is no multiplayer on the Vita version, but thats what Black Ops Declassified is for. SCORE: 7.0/10
  4. Oct 15, 2013
    Call of Duty's debut on Sony's portable is, without its issues, a fine addition to the franchise. Roads to Victory brings us back to Call of Duty's roots, as we play through historical WW2 events in first-person format. In terms of single player, Roads to Victory boasts a lengthy campaign, in which we play as US, British, and Canadian soldiers, all of which bear their own motivations.Call of Duty's debut on Sony's portable is, without its issues, a fine addition to the franchise. Roads to Victory brings us back to Call of Duty's roots, as we play through historical WW2 events in first-person format. In terms of single player, Roads to Victory boasts a lengthy campaign, in which we play as US, British, and Canadian soldiers, all of which bear their own motivations. Roads to Victory's gameplay is mediocre at best. While Roads to Victory's control scheme is well thought out, the game lacks any real innovation. While players will be met with decent set pieces, engaging vehicles sequences, and addictive run-and-gun first-person fun, Roads to Victory's gameplay often feels like a tech demo for an early Call of Duty title. Graphically, Roads to Victory looks fine for a game over six years old. While environments tend to look rather muddy, guns look fairly detailed. Overall, Roads to Victory is essentially a clone of the original Call of Duty, and that isn't an entirely bad thing. Expand
  5. Apr 13, 2015
    when I played this game but found it amazing when I played today found it annoying found ridiculous that each mission has time gets tiring and very annoyed missions ok gameplay about your graphics are beautiful up
  6. Apr 20, 2016
    This is good shooter . Amazing storyline and awesome graphics , good gameplay and many different good weapons . Call of Duty is good game . Of Course MGS Peace Walker and Syphon Filter Logans Shadow and Dark Mirror better than Call of Duty RTV , but COD RTV better than MGS Portable Ops . PSP has got COD game , but hasnt got BF game . Call Of Duty Roads To Victory is good game . Strong 7/10 .

#13 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2007
#32 Most Shared PSP Game of 2007

1. It is fair to say that I was completely amazed when I booted the PSP up for a quick go, and then realised that I was still playing the damned game four hours later. I can’t reiterate enough, that I never thought that a handheld FPS could work as well as this.
  2. Hardcore Gamer
    Throughout the game, you'll find all sorts of signs that the developers knew what would ruin the experience, and so worked overtime to avoid those pitfalls. As a result, Call of Duty: Roads to Victory is a serious contender for the handheld FPS crown. [Apr 2007, p.51]
  3. The gameplay has been made more accessible but nonetheless engaging for the handheld, and the presentation, particularly the sound, is great. The PSP is not perfectly suited for first person shooters, but this is about as good as it can get.