Ghostbusters: The Video Game PSP

4.7

1. MikeMoon
    Nov 6, 2009
    I'm an older videogame player that really enjoyed the movie, so I wanted to play on my PSP. The game is a real hoot and I highly recommend it for Ghostbuster fans. The character interaction is funny and fulfilling. The controls aren't bad, but once again we are reminded that the PSP needs a second stick on the right side. Ghostbuster fan? GET IT!
  2. MattM
    Nov 5, 2009
    Some Frame Rate Issues, But Overall Enjoyable, Every Gameplay Plight is Easliy forgiven due to the fact that its Ghostbusters. The Writing is Spot on. and the Gameplay is Rather Enjoyable.
  3. jordimuñozL
    Nov 6, 2009
    A very good game and a better conversion from Wii
  4. Feb 4, 2013
    It's basically the same game as the PS2/Wii version, which is a stripped down version of the Xbox 360 and PS3 version. The game would be fine except the controls kill it. It's a weird combination of auto-aim and using the buttons to control your reticle. If they could have done a better job on the controls, this would have been a grand game.

1. Ghostbusters is a really boring game, with just a little of fan service. Visuals hiccups, environment poor of details, and to repetitive gameplay. If you can choose, should go on next-gen versions, this porting is very bad.
    Just a bit buggered. [Issue#188, p.82]
  3. A mediocre port of a merely decent original entry, resulting in a functional but hardly enticing take on the series. PSP action fans are probably used to this second-class status by now, but this one's strictly for the franchise die-hards.