Harvest Moon: Hero of Leaf Valley PSP

• Publisher: Natsume
  • Release Date: Apr 26, 2010
7.9

1. Jan 15, 2012
    This is possibly been one of my favorite Harvest moon games yet. Playing a lot like "Save The Homeland." The characters are interesting, the farming is addicting and indepth. The farming is slightly more complex than ones like A wonderful life, but that honestly makes it more interesting. The biggest difference between this one and Save the Homeland is that you can marry, and once you'veThis is possibly been one of my favorite Harvest moon games yet. Playing a lot like "Save The Homeland." The characters are interesting, the farming is addicting and indepth. The farming is slightly more complex than ones like A wonderful life, but that honestly makes it more interesting. The biggest difference between this one and Save the Homeland is that you can marry, and once you've completed the main game you have 2 more years of play. The graphics are crisp. My biggest complaint is the sound. The music gets repetitiveand the foot steps started to drive me crazy at one point. Expand

1. Jan 10, 2011
    Harvest Moon: Hero of Leaf Vally is, hands down, the best Harvest Moon ever to have appeared for the PSP. It is a shame it has so long loading times, which cast a shadow over the game dynamics.
    Despite the fact that a loading screen pops up every other minute, the controls can be frustrating at times and the mini-games get stale after a while, I had a hard time putting down Harvest Moon: Hero of Leaf Valley.
  3. Like all Harvest Moon games, there is considerable depth to the farming/livestock element, and the relationship sim aspects can add some replay value for committed individuals.