6.7

1. mikeo.
    May 2, 2008
    this game is fun to begin with but only has 13 missions and I promise you that its so easy you are not gonna lose one life, really. The graphics are good for the psp. Gameplay is also nice. But what I hate about this game is the camera angles. I mean its so hard to aim your repulsors or your missiles at the enemy. But overall its a great game. There are a lot of bonuses and unlockable this game is fun to begin with but only has 13 missions and I promise you that its so easy you are not gonna lose one life, really. The graphics are good for the psp. Gameplay is also nice. But what I hate about this game is the camera angles. I mean its so hard to aim your repulsors or your missiles at the enemy. But overall its a great game. There are a lot of bonuses and unlockable clip arts. You can upgrade your suit with better weapons and armor. And You can also unlock other Ironman Costumes like the stealth costume and the mark 1 , and etc. So if you love Ironman and you have a psp you should buy this game. Expand
  2. AndyR.
    May 7, 2008
    Give the controls some time and this game rewards you in spades! Completed this on formidable, died a few times until I sussed out the best armour configuration for my style of play. Wading into a fortified area is no problem as long as you keep on your toes. Just remember to use chaff often (as in every 5 seconds over a base with AAAs) and 'rapid fire unibeam' the helicopters/jets.
  3. KENTAN
    May 9, 2008
    What a lousy game. Poor introduction. Poor graphics. Gameplay is totally unfriendly. 1 word it sucks....Better saves the money for other big titles than choosing this game. Poor!!! Very very Poor!!!!
  4. kc
    May 8, 2008
    By far the worst game I have ever played on psp. Horrible graphics, uninteresting game play, repetitive music, and way too easy, even on hard mode. It was so bad, that after 6 levels I traded my game back in!!!!
  5. Apr 7, 2011
    I'm no fan of video games based on movies as much as the next guy, but surprisingly, I kinda enjoyed this game. Sure the graphics could've been better, but overall, I still enjoyed it.
  6. Feb 13, 2011
    Let me start by saying the controls are fantastic I was amazed how well the controls work, the sound is also very impressive, the graphics are great during the cutscenes and pretty good the rest of the game, it's a blast to play, it has some great things to unlock like artwork and other costumes, my only complaints are that it's a little too easy there was really only one hard part, andLet me start by saying the controls are fantastic I was amazed how well the controls work, the sound is also very impressive, the graphics are great during the cutscenes and pretty good the rest of the game, it's a blast to play, it has some great things to unlock like artwork and other costumes, my only complaints are that it's a little too easy there was really only one hard part, and it's hard to control yourself when your using the maximum speed, other than that it's a fun game that I would highly recommend to a PSP owner. Expand

1. The majority of missions have you destroying weapons and taking down terrorists. The bonus levels are just rehashes of things from single-player. There's little to hold your attention for very long.
    The levels are linear, the visuals are ho-hum, the story is lame and the cutscenes are bad. This game doesn't excel at anything.
    A by-the-numbers affair unlikely to rouse most action fans. Maybe you won't toss your controller in a fit of rage (unlike the frustrating PS3/360 games), but with gameplay and presentation this uninteresting, do you even need pick it up to begin with?