• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Release Date: Mar 22, 2005
6.5

1. May 12, 2011
    Not sure what all the hate is about. Yes this is similar to Tetris but it's still beautiful, fun and addicting. If you want a fun puzzle game then definitely check this game out.
  2. Pat
    Apr 7, 2005
    Good god...what an amazing game. I totally vouch for those out there who have talked about its addictiveness. I bought this while on holiday, and after realising I had reached a Zen-like state playing this for hours on end every day, I did the responsible thing and sold my PSP...I knew this game and the console would have to go if I wanted to keep my job and social life! This game should have a warning sign on the front cover, seriously... Collapse

1. With a fantastic selection of memorable catchy tunes moulded together with a simple easy to learn and addictive gameplay, Lumines is the perfect game for a handheld whether you have just ten minutes or a long two hours to kill.
  2. As a handheld game, Lumines excels in almost every conceivable way.
  3. Lumines is taking over my life, but this is where the main flaw lies; the better you get, the longer it takes to complete one round. It's not unusual now that I've cracked the 100,000 points mark for one play to last an hour, which kind of defeats the whole quick blast of gameplay on the bus quality that games of this type usually have.