7.6

1. Feb 19, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Story: 10/10.. The story was one of the best I have seen. It was a combination of romance and desire.
    Graphics: 6/10.. The graphics of the game were more of the GBA level (except for the Pokémon-like cutscenes).
    Gameplay: 10/10.. Just great..

The difficulty of this game is really low. I finished the game with my whole crew of level 40. And I didn't have many special items either.. The only thing that disappointed me in the whole game was the ending. The ending wasn't as good as the whole story. The story was romantic and sometimes heartbreaking. But the ending was too... easy.. By easy I mean that the ending wasn't the special type. And worse, they let us "walk" at the end. Meaning, they gave us the controls, to navigate. Which just made everything worse :/ They should have ended it with a pokémon-like cutscene..

1. Follows an old blueprint of the genre, but maintains a level of charm and humor that still works in 2010. [Issue#203, p.96]
  2. Lunar: Silver Star Harmony’s engrossing story, lovable characters, and newly redrawn visuals make it a great on-the-go RPG for fans and newcomers alike, but the long load times and grind-heavy combat system keep it from being unbeatable.
  3. This great remake gives a timeless role-playing classic the luxury treatment.