• Publisher: Namco
  • Release Date: Aug 23, 2005
7.2

1. NickB.
    Sep 11, 2005
    I found the new versions of Pac Man, Dig Dug and Galaga to be excellent, but the Rally revision was "meh." Of the classics, I found myself gravitating to those I liked, while scratching my head at some of the others, but otherwise found them to be decent ports. For sheer volume, an old-school collection of eternally replayable games that can't be beat.
  2. SamF.
    Jan 22, 2008
    PRETTY Great titles with some even improved with better graphics. Great if you grew up in the 80's with pacman , galaga, galaxian, digdug and X Rally.
  3. AzzCream
    Oct 19, 2005
    The best retro games on a sweet system. It's the beez kneez......

#56 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2005

With a fantastic clutch of Pac, two great shooters, Dig Dug, and the bizarre inclusion of THREE Rally X games, there's no way that any Namco fan is going to feel gypped out of the budget-level asking price. [JPN Import]
  2. With its longer-than-normal game list and attention to detail, this is one of the better versions of Namco Museum to be released.
    We would have liked for some "Museum" elements to have been included -- this is just a menu of games -- but the extra Arrangement modes are clever diversions to make up for it.