NBA Live 10 PSP

4.2

1. TerryM
    Oct 7, 2009
    Definintly improved the gameplay this year. Nice FE as expected from EA, overall a stronger title then last year.
  2. SuchK
    Oct 12, 2009
    Good NBA live game and probably one of the best. 2k probably won't be as good as this one because it is just the same thing every year with different rosters. The minigames in this game are fun and awesome, and the game is more realistic than the other 'lives'. I preordered this game and I am glad I did. This is the second to best game in the NBA live franchise. (08 is Good NBA live game and probably one of the best. 2k probably won't be as good as this one because it is just the same thing every year with different rosters. The minigames in this game are fun and awesome, and the game is more realistic than the other 'lives'. I preordered this game and I am glad I did. This is the second to best game in the NBA live franchise. (08 is better for PS2) Expand
  3. ZachD
    Dec 12, 2009
    I actually like this game a lot. For a handheld, it's pretty slick. It seems like turnovers are WAY too frequent, though, both stealing the ball and turning it over. Sliders can be adjusted to change the gameplay, but it's still overdone. The gameplay itself is pretty enjoyable, even though some of the controls take some getting used to. Honestly, it's a lot better of a I actually like this game a lot. For a handheld, it's pretty slick. It seems like turnovers are WAY too frequent, though, both stealing the ball and turning it over. Sliders can be adjusted to change the gameplay, but it's still overdone. The gameplay itself is pretty enjoyable, even though some of the controls take some getting used to. Honestly, it's a lot better of a game than I expected, and I'd recommend it to anyone looking for some hoops on the go. Expand

With a healthy of dose of gameplay refinement NBA Live 11 could take down NBA: The Inside from Sony next season. For this year, stick with The Inside for your basketball cravings.
  2. While NBA Live may not be our absolute favorite portable hoops game this fall, it definitely holds its own as a worthwhile investment of $40. Yes, that’s 10 more bucks than you’ll pay for The Inside or 2K10 (something to consider, for sure), but there’s plenty to keep you busy all season long.
  3. NBA Live 10 is a title that EA Sports can use as a building block towards the future. Not everything is fine and dandy with this year’s iteration, but the product presented at least is able to keep the attention of the gamer for more than 15 minutes.