8.0

1. Oct 7, 2013
    Some people may say this game is good but i'm here to say that the driving physics are very strange. I don't think the tires have grip.. you just slide around. But if you are a person that isn't a racing fan, this game may be for you.
  2. Oct 18, 2011
    Frankly this is a patrhetic game compared to Most Wanted because it's on PSP. The online multiplayer is unacceptably laggy. Single player races are boring and not challenging or fun. The cars, soundtrack, customisation etc. all suck. Then again, it is a portable game. It would be unreasonable to expect game developers to make a good game for a PSP. Now that IS impossible.
  3. JohnY
    Jul 13, 2008
    Pretty sick game. I just bought a psp and this to go along with it because I have it for 360. I also bought 3 other games and i found myself playing only this one. this game is awesome and is a great crossover from the console edition. Worth buying!
  4. KevinT.
    Feb 7, 2008
    It's an okay.. game but u know midnight club 3 for psp is much better than nfs carbon own the city midnight club 3 gives much more details on the cars and has much better cars. Get midnight club 3 insted of nfs carbon own the city if I were u!!!
  5. masterchief101
    Jun 6, 2007
    I think that nfscown the city is one of the best nfs games. it has awsome graphics for a handheld and has alot of customization varriations. you can name your crew customize your crew and u dont have crew members in midnightclub dub edition. you have a limited # of NOS on dub edition, on carbon your NOS grows back for the things u do. also, you dont get lost on the races and you can get I think that nfscown the city is one of the best nfs games. it has awsome graphics for a handheld and has alot of customization varriations. you can name your crew customize your crew and u dont have crew members in midnightclub dub edition. you have a limited # of NOS on dub edition, on carbon your NOS grows back for the things u do. also, you dont get lost on the races and you can get chased by the cops. Expand
  6. LukeY.
    Jan 6, 2007
    Its the best NFS game I ever played. I love the story line, which is different form all other systems, it really adds a nice touch. I also love the ending. It was a prefect game, but, they left out two very important thing, spinners, and neon underglow.
  7. MichaelL.
    Dec 28, 2006
    A great game once cars have been unlocked. I will be posting a savegame on this game soon, 100% complete w/ all cars.
  8. AlexA.
    Nov 10, 2006
    This is indeed the best racing game in the PSP up to date. Having crews you recruited and doing whatever it can to help you behind your back in races is superb. The career mode story is very compelling. The style of the game, the cars, the improved bodykits and lastly, the city open driving experience are exceptional! Impressive leap from MW. Definitely a must have for the PSP!
  9. Roma
    Nov 5, 2006
    I still think that that Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition is much better,just think about it NFS has 1 unknown town with streets like a racing tracks,Midnight Club has 3 proper city's(4 if you play Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition Remix),NFS has around 20 cars,Midnight Club has more then 50 cars(every on of them can be customized)+choppers,suvs,police cars and sport bikes.NFS limited amount of I still think that that Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition is much better,just think about it NFS has 1 unknown town with streets like a racing tracks,Midnight Club has 3 proper city's(4 if you play Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition Remix),NFS has around 20 cars,Midnight Club has more then 50 cars(every on of them can be customized)+choppers,suvs,police cars and sport bikes.NFS limited amount of customizations,Midnight Club has thousands and thousands of different customizations from vanils to rims. So if you are thinking of buying Need For Speed Carbon, think again! Expand
  10. Steve
    Nov 2, 2006
    This game is undoubtedly the best NFS so far - they just keep getting better, and this version has made a huge leap in my mind with the inclusion of the open world. For a portable racer to have such a vast, open driving experience.. it's just a fantastic experience finally being free of track loading times!

Own the City simply feels like more of the same. Sure, there's an open city and wingmen that'll take out your opponents during a race, but neither of these are huge, game-changing additions.
  2. Sure it still is a fast and furious racing game with a lot to offer but this is stuff we’ve seen before.
  3. We're definitely keen on the PSP version, serving up some solid racing fun that'll get your heart pumping and your fingers moving. Just be sure to get by with a little help from your friends.