7.4

1. Nov 10, 2013
    Personally I loved it, the combat wasn't so much but the story line makes up totally, and I also love that if I answer questions differently it makes for a different game. I had first played it truthfully, second was half and half and the third time I went opposite all times played was intense. Best advice to some who have not played go completely true in the beginning. you will not be sorry, and this is a game you want to finish and play again Expand
  2. Jun 6, 2013
    Much different than other games in the series Silent Hill: Shattered Memories really is a physiological experience. The game doesn't have combat, when monsters appear you have to run, and it makes the game much more frightening, though the fact they're always foreshadowed by ice is disappointing as it eliminates tension and makes the game not very scary. Also the game basically punishes you for exploring when it comes to it's multiple endings. But aside from these caveats the game is great, there's a big world to explore that's not entirely linear a great changeable story (the game watches what you do and changes the game based on it) and fun simple puzzles. It's short but has a lot of replayability. Definitely worth playing Expand
  3. Nov 29, 2012
    The most creepy Silent Hill game for sure, the point of running from the monsters and do not have weapons make it a great horror game. The phone was great and the graphics aren't bad. Not a 9 because this game puzzles were just too hard for my mind.
  4. May 8, 2012
    Best Silent Hill game I played. I wonder how they managed to port it to psp, because it looks sooooooo good. These casting shadows are magnificent. I like the fact that you don't have to use guns just running away from freaks.
  5. Dec 7, 2011
    Probably the best storyline ever made. The best PSP game ever!!! Harry Mason is back!! All the loliness, snow, darkness, sorrow, cold, and fear are back....Silent Hill is back. If you want to live one of the best experiences ever made in all the story of videogames, play this game. If you want a bad shooter with no story, this is not your game. Shattered Memories it's an amazing experience.
    Shattered Memories is a must have.
    Shattered Memories is a MASTERPIECE.
    Shattered Memories is Silent Hill.
  6. Dec 7, 2011
    Shattered Memories is a must have.
    Shattered Memories is a MASTERPIECE.
    Shattered Memories is Silent Hill.

Shattered Memories gives you something to think about, even if you don't feel like you have direct control over how events transpire -- a result of the game's non-binary, open-ended decisions, both in how you play the game and in the "psychological profiles" you undergo.
    These issues noted, Shattered Memories remains a competent PSP action thriller, particularly for those with no other choices.
  3. This brilliant reimagining of the spooky series' progenitor is a breath of fresh air that will stick with you despite its shortcomings.