• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Nov 8, 2005
8.6

1. RussellW.
    Apr 28, 2006
    My second favorite PSP game that I own (second to my recent purchase of MLB the show) and it is packed with lots of fun. For those of you who have played SOCOM on the PS2 its pretty much the same thing, except that you will have to get used to holding 'L' to strafe left and right (which you become accustomed to after a little while) and its pointless to aim and shoot since the My second favorite PSP game that I own (second to my recent purchase of MLB the show) and it is packed with lots of fun. For those of you who have played SOCOM on the PS2 its pretty much the same thing, except that you will have to get used to holding 'L' to strafe left and right (which you become accustomed to after a little while) and its pointless to aim and shoot since the screen is so small and the recoil makes it nearly impossible. There is an autoaim button that almost makes the online play a little too simple and really has no skill involved. Also, you will want to buy a mic ($20) if you want to organize your online teammates because there are lots of kids that will frustrate you by making some bad location decisions (leaving you stuck map after map when you have a noob on your team camping in a far-away corner after you die on Revive). No vehicles in this game either. So why the 7.0? Though the above may seem like reasons not to buy the game, they are really a comparison to the PS2 SOCOM 3, which is unfair because that game is god. This game is a good shooter on the PSP. Expand
  2. MikeG.
    Jul 29, 2006
    I never really felt comfortable with the controls, aiming is either spray and pray, or tap and hope. It IS a beautiful game though, one of the best shooters so far.
  3. JustinD.
    Apr 27, 2007
    This game is to hard to control giving yur teammates orders its to complicating actually really complicating....same with the other ones and the newest one that game out I got so frustrated it unbeleive able i mean i barely got passed the first mission but still why make it so hard for teen's i understand maybe making it adult or something for me its just confusing next time u make a This game is to hard to control giving yur teammates orders its to complicating actually really complicating....same with the other ones and the newest one that game out I got so frustrated it unbeleive able i mean i barely got passed the first mission but still why make it so hard for teen's i understand maybe making it adult or something for me its just confusing next time u make a game like this give better instructions and way more easier missions like its just so complicating and hard to understand the first misssion i was sitting and thinking for one hour well whatever next MAKE A EASIER SOCOM VS NAVY SEALS. Expand
  4. Apr 11, 2012
    The frame rate is kind of avarage. But still playable and pretty interesting.

1. The real 'Must-Have' game of the year for anyone who owns a PSP. It’s single-player game will steal your heart but it’s the perfect multiplayer mode that will steal your soul.
    With 16 players via either Ad-Hoc or Infrastructure mode, the game has excellent potential for a very long-term multiplayer lifespan. The singleplayer aspect is great as well, and with the addition of the Instant Action mode, also has quite a long life for itself.
    Fire Team Bravo is amazing simply because it's broken through first. The team at Zipper have done an admirable job of shrinking their larger-than-life, third-person shooter package onto a PSP without losing much in the translation.