8.1

1. May 21, 2015
  2. Feb 8, 2014
    It's quite good PSP game. It has great graphics, well-done story and comfortable game play. I especially like the exciting force duel mode. After a great story mode, this mode will make you love the game more. My score is 9 out of 10.
  3. Nov 16, 2012
    I was really giving up hopes for a good story-driven Star Wars game on PSP, after multi-player only Battlefronts and a awful Lethal alliance this one is quite a shock. It looks great, frame rate is smooth, story is one of the better ones in Star Wars gaming universe. Atmosphere here is very strong, probably because of the excellent voice over and well written dialogs. Since the gameplayI was really giving up hopes for a good story-driven Star Wars game on PSP, after multi-player only Battlefronts and a awful Lethal alliance this one is quite a shock. It looks great, frame rate is smooth, story is one of the better ones in Star Wars gaming universe. Atmosphere here is very strong, probably because of the excellent voice over and well written dialogs. Since the gameplay is on high level as well, only thing that keep the Force from being mind blowing is that it feels too familiar for a gamers who played Jedi Knight series on PC. But then again, who would have thought that PSP will bring a similar experience as flawless Jedi Knight few years ago?
    87%
  4. Jan 13, 2012
    This has got to be the funnest Playstation Portable Star Wars game I have played So far,Great storyline,captivating graphics and overall hot game.

Gamers: ignore any rating below 80%!
  5. Nov 8, 2011
    This game is just one giant, endless, awesome battle that I never get tired with. The controls work well with force and lightsaber attacks. This endless battle is a near-perfect game.
  6. Oct 16, 2010
    This game is just a good psp buy its not anything special youll enjoy playing it and will especially love BASHING around CLONE TROOPERS, ooo who amd I kidding this game rocks. It will apeal to long time star wars fans and newcomers alike. THe story line is fairly simple. Your the son of a average jedi that darht Vader just killed sad right so darth vader takes you in as an secretThis game is just a good psp buy its not anything special youll enjoy playing it and will especially love BASHING around CLONE TROOPERS, ooo who amd I kidding this game rocks. It will apeal to long time star wars fans and newcomers alike. THe story line is fairly simple. Your the son of a average jedi that darht Vader just killed sad right so darth vader takes you in as an secret apprentice and its your job to kill jedi. But along the way you fall in love with your pilot. you grow a stronger hate for the empire when Darth Vader kills you in a way and brings you back to life he also interragates your pilot so you go around and go along with darth vaders plan of overthrowing the empire this sparks a litlle trouble betwenn you and your pilot and ill leave the rest for you to figure it out the rest. This game does NOT have multypaler Expand
  7. JohnMize
    Sep 5, 2009
    This is by far the best psp game out. And possibly the best stars wars game besides kotor. I've played and beaten the ps2 version and I thought it was excellent. Even on a past Gen console. But when I played this I was astounded by the decent graphics and game play. The story is amazing. This game does not get the credit it deserves.
  8. JohnnyY
    Oct 26, 2008
    SO MUCH CONTENT! awesome bonus content that's not on the 360 or ps3 version! historic missions, force duels, order 66 missions. This game is awesome. Set backs: bad video graphics, and freezes temporarily while loading data. Other than that this game is amazing. Great in game graphics.
  9. m.trizzletrizzle
    Oct 8, 2008
    Sweet, sweet story, great action and versatile moves and hell yeah, it actually feels like god of war in starwars land!!!!! I give it a 10 mates!
  10. WilliamC.
    Sep 30, 2008
    I gave this game an 8 because the story line is different from the xbox 360 version and playstation 3 version. The game stands a strong 8 because the game play is GREAT. Another down side i found which is minor is the inability to move abjects with the force up and down like the bigger counsel game.
  11. TERAS
    Sep 21, 2008
    PSP owners, ignore any review that gives this game less than a 70. This is one of the most entertaining PSP games I've played. Yes, it is flawed (the camera is bad but manageable, the targeting system should be more robust but it does do the job) and somewhat buggy (there are glitches in the menu, a few in-game loading screens here and there) but with a bit of patience you can have a PSP owners, ignore any review that gives this game less than a 70. This is one of the most entertaining PSP games I've played. Yes, it is flawed (the camera is bad but manageable, the targeting system should be more robust but it does do the job) and somewhat buggy (there are glitches in the menu, a few in-game loading screens here and there) but with a bit of patience you can have a lot of fun. This game is bashed way more than it should. The action is amazing (more than GOW), the graphics do the job, the sound and the story are great. There are so many moves in the game that you'll want to replay it just to use them all. Highly recommended to SW fans. Expand
  12. stevie
    Sep 20, 2008
    Very good game but not perfect. Technical flaws prevent this game from reaching its full potential.
  13. martina.
    Sep 19, 2008
    Very good graphics. very colorful. great customazation/ upgrades. great exclusive psp conyent. little bit awkward camera sometimes/ some sound issues.
  14. Jan 13, 2012

Gamers: ignore any rating below 80%!

1. While the story and settings are the same as on the PS3, the levels and the way the apprentice develops are completely different. [Oct 2008, p.76]
    Uninspired level design and some tedious enemy battles mar an experience that gives you power over the Force like we've never really seen before. While it's far from perfect, Star Wars fans will find that it's worth playing through simply for its story and the ability to use the Force in fairly awesome ways.
  3. An entertaining new chapter in the LucasArts saga, but one that could have used a bit more time to fix silly technical flaws before being unleashed.