8.5

1. TomB.
    Jul 10, 2006
    I bought this game thinking it would be like tekken 5 for the ps2. But instead all i got was crap!
  2. weiqianglim
    Sep 1, 2006
    i was dying to play this game.. yet when i bought it..it told me to update my version to 2.6.. i was like okay..for this game i will! But i've waited for 20minutes and yet it hasnt loaded..( it got stuck when i press X on storymode..) now my screen is all blank!!!
  3. May 18, 2015

1. A game that is so polished in pretty much all areas is pretty hard to come by, especially on a portable machine. Namco has definitely gone above and beyond the call of duty to bring the best Tekken experience to their fans on a portable medium. [JPN Import]
    New modes, new characters (the slow-but-powerful Dragunov and the speedier mash-friendly Lili), incredible graphics, and plenty of other add-ons not only make Tekken a fantastic fighting experience, but one hell of a great PSP game as well.
    Tekken: Dark Resurrection is proof that the PSP is powerful enough to handle a super-speedy, high-resolution 3D fighter without breaking a sweat.