The Eye of Judgment: Legends PSP

7.9

1. Apr 15, 2012
    For fans of the original and hardly anyone else. I am a fan of the original game, but the craptastic story mode and severely brutal A.I. left a bad taste. Sure, challenge can be good, but the developers went way to far with this one. The CPU knows everything. Here, it is quite clear that it is A.I. because it is non-human in the fact that it is flawless. You better get some good draws,For fans of the original and hardly anyone else. I am a fan of the original game, but the craptastic story mode and severely brutal A.I. left a bad taste. Sure, challenge can be good, but the developers went way to far with this one. The CPU knows everything. Here, it is quite clear that it is A.I. because it is non-human in the fact that it is flawless. You better get some good draws, because if you don't the CPU will just destroy you in the blink of an eye (of judgement). It somehow manages to get draws for nearly every situation. There are things that I like. Building decks is fun and can be strategic (again, you better get good draws because the CPU always will), I love the card shop (even though it can be limiting at times) and the gameplay does feel like a CCG. Sadly, I find myself getting frustrated more than enjoying the game. If you really want a CCG fix, this might work, but be prepared to get completely destroyed if you are new to TEOJ, and just plain destroyed even if you are not. Expand
  2. Aug 8, 2013
    Good TCG game. Good story mode (dialogue makes no sense sometimes, but it's fun though), great gameplay and lots of cards. HUGE encyclopedia. It also features a trophy-like system, so battling in the coliseum has even more replayability. Recommended.

#16 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2010
#38 Most Shared PSP Game of 2010

1. The Eye of Judgment: Legends solves all the errors of the first game, appeared in PS3 three years back. This game offers a good supply in modes for one player, maintaining the online supply of the original EoJ. Unfortunately, EoJ Legends isn't compatible with the PS Eye camera.
  2. If you love strategy and cards, The Eye of Judgment Legends represents a good opportunity to enjoy of the turn-based fighting in your PSP.
    The Eye of Judgment: Legends is a step forward from its PS3-version. That’s partly because of the lack of a camera and expensive cards. The campaign, however, doesn’t interest much as its story is unclear and the presentation is static. The graphics barely show any detail and the tutorial is too short to get a grip on the gameplay. Fans of card battles will love it, especially if they appreciate fighting online to learn how the cards work.