6.5

1. Mar 14, 2013
    This game is SOOOOOOOOOOO Why people?why you don't like this game?Why....
  2. Dec 22, 2012
    STUPID GLITCHY PICKLE POO! It also has annoying sound. Nice cut-scenes though.
  3. Nov 27, 2011
    The PSP version of this game lacks the fun of the other versions of this game. Confusing objectives and the lack of a hub world make this version the The Simpsons Game not very fun.
  4. VijayR
    Dec 24, 2009
    Terrible. Full Stop. This game is bad from the word go. No map whatsoever. Confusing. It's often unclear how to achieve the said goal. Right from the first mission, there are design flaws that involve incredible amounts of repetition and patience. The camera angles / camera control are nothing short of a disaster. If you are a Simpsons fan and have to get this game, I advise getting Terrible. Full Stop. This game is bad from the word go. No map whatsoever. Confusing. It's often unclear how to achieve the said goal. Right from the first mission, there are design flaws that involve incredible amounts of repetition and patience. The camera angles / camera control are nothing short of a disaster. If you are a Simpsons fan and have to get this game, I advise getting it on a home console as this handheld version will have you tearing your hair out. Seriously, from my game collection spanning over 200 games across all platforms, this is the game that I absolutely wish I'd never bought. The only reason I score it a 1 instead of 0 is because of The Simpsons name. Expand
  5. RattY.
    Sep 6, 2008
    Let's also give it a 6 then... Nice game, nice graphics, nice cutscenes, but the controls are driving me mad. The AI isn't that intelligent also... Homer should stay on his couch, pathfinding isn't his strength.
  6. EZ
    Dec 16, 2007
    The cut scenes are everything that I play this game for, but sometimes I have had to work very hard to get them. I literally threw my psp....twice, and I love my psp.
  7. E.S.
    Dec 8, 2007
    The cut-scenes are classic "Simpsons". The t.v. show hasn't been this good in ages. That being said, there are issues. For instance, any given round is supplemented with various characters' random sound bites. Witty as they are they continue to play over and over--those same sound bites. And yes, the wild camera doesn't work well with the analog stick resulting in some The cut-scenes are classic "Simpsons". The t.v. show hasn't been this good in ages. That being said, there are issues. For instance, any given round is supplemented with various characters' random sound bites. Witty as they are they continue to play over and over--those same sound bites. And yes, the wild camera doesn't work well with the analog stick resulting in some jaw-dropping frustration and many, many player lives being lost. Expand
  8. FrancuccioC.
    Nov 26, 2007
    This game has humour and can be very funny sometimes, graphics are ok but the gameplay is very very bad, sometimes it can let you think to smash the psp, is very difficult to control homer in fat ball or in helium mode really a good game... ruined by the gameplay.
  9. EvanT.
    Nov 17, 2007
    It has humour but not to really good gameplay. the bad gameplay makes me REALLY tired! i don't like it.
  10. Nov 27, 2011

1. In the end, what you are presented with is a very solid Simpsons title. Its humor, as stated, goes beyond just pleasing regular and hardcore Simpsons fans. So aside from the camera, the game is just find-diddly-ine to go on out and pick up.
    The Simpsons Game doesn’t quite stack up to its current gen counterparts in term of visual beauty, but the fun is definitely still there despite the fact that the camera can be cumbersome during hectic action scenes.
  3. Though an enjoyable romp, there's no way to recommend the PSP version over one of the console iterations of The Simpsons Game.