6.5

1. JohnH.
    Aug 29, 2007
    An excellent port. Some draw distance issues and overuse of bloom effects, but a solid game for the PSP.
  2. Vend3tt4
    Aug 23, 2007
    Its ok, i didnt realize when i bought this game that it was only single player or ad hoc... the graphics are amazing for the PSP but it really lacks replay ability by not including Infastructure play like all of the other GRAW 2 games. I wouldnt recommend buying this.
  3. KobiL.
    Aug 24, 2007
    First thing I have never played the console version of GRAW. The PSP experience is my first, and based on the PSP game I will love to purchase the console counterpart. With the lack of the back against wall system I can understand where some may feel as though this version is watered down. However it's still a good game. My issues with most if not ALL PSP game reviews. The reviewers First thing I have never played the console version of GRAW. The PSP experience is my first, and based on the PSP game I will love to purchase the console counterpart. With the lack of the back against wall system I can understand where some may feel as though this version is watered down. However it's still a good game. My issues with most if not ALL PSP game reviews. The reviewers treat the game as a console game yet blame the handheld system for it's short comings, which i believe is counter productive. There are DS games out there that are so simple they might as well give them to you for free yet people pay for them and give them great praise. In short this is a good game it's not the same as the console versions because its not on a console. I like it alot and the only thing missing is online play, you're given co-op for the missions but thats about it. You still have drone control, and can call air strikes. Collapse
  4. Alebzaitzev
    Aug 28, 2007
    (for the non-english-speakers metacritics fans) El manejo con la camara es una de sus mejores cualidades, las diferentes armas, el modo co-op y la jugabilidad en las batallas hacen de este juego una buena inversion. es verdad que no se compara a la version de una consola completa, pero considerando que es para un portatil, vale la pena el probarlo.
  5. Dec 18, 2014
    Got this on my Vita and it was a huge mistake. The game looks ugly even for old game standards. And the controls were even worse. Did not finish the tutorial

1. No teammates, no cover system: GRAW 2 PSP couldn't feel further from its console brothers if it tried. Stick to SOCOM. [Sept 2007, p.103]
    The level of tension over the story is tuned way down thanks to your regeneration ability and the high level of stupidity that the AI demonstrates. Multiplayer, if you can call it that, is basic and unimpressive.
  3. The PSP's limitations - controls and AI - keep this from being a true knuckle-biting tactical shooter. In tense standoffs your opponents will always make it easier for you by sticking their heads out first. Although it's lacking deep planning or strategy, the game does work for a quick, fun and portable shooter that does its best to utilize the PSP's shooter potential.