Valkyria Chronicles II PSP

• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Aug 30, 2010
8.1

1. Oct 14, 2016
    I just discovered this game and am playing it on my PSP now. I find this game to be both intriguing and fun to play and annoying as hell.

The fun: the actual game play, the portion of the game where you strategize and play the game is great. The annoying: the long, looooong, loooooong enbless dialogs. I am 3hrs into the game and its still tutorial after tutorial and endless dialog

The fun:

The annoying:
    the long, looooong, loooooong enbless dialogs. I am 3hrs into the game and its still tutorial after tutorial and endless dialog for a really goofy story. I am at the point where if the dialog does not stop soon I am giving up on this one. The amount of detail is just too much w/ this game, endless amount of information and un-neccesary details for what could be a simple and fun game to play.

If you love endlessly long stories and super complex UI and tons of detail then you'll probably enjoy this one.

#7 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2010
#10 Most Shared PSP Game of 2010

1. Playstation Official Magazine Australia
    Jan 25, 2011
    Demanding. You'll love it and curse it at the same time. Much better with friends. [January 2011 p80]
  2. Jan 15, 2011
    Valkyria Chronicles' transition to a handheld platform went surprisingly smooth. The developers preserved everything that made the original game so great, and added many nice little touches. The gameplay and even the key maps are the same as before, so fans of the series will feel right at home.
  3. Jan 13, 2011
    A rewarding and deep strategy JRPG, not watered down by the translation from the home consoles version. If only the A.I. could've been better, then it would have been an absolute must buy for all PSP owners.