5.6

1. Dec 25, 2012
    In my opinion this is a great game even if you haven't played the original how ever there are some minor bugs and issues that need to be addressed. but lets start with the games greatest features. the first one is of course the co op. the game is built around you and a friend gathering around the T.V and defeat enemies as Disney fans 2 most favorite characters. Second is the controls theyIn my opinion this is a great game even if you haven't played the original how ever there are some minor bugs and issues that need to be addressed. but lets start with the games greatest features. the first one is of course the co op. the game is built around you and a friend gathering around the T.V and defeat enemies as Disney fans 2 most favorite characters. Second is the controls they feel fluid and good they don't feel as stiff as the last one. and also the sheer amount of stuff to collect. with this game you can collect stuff that can even change the scenery around you or free lost spirits.its enough to keep you entertained for a long time. the final good thing i would have to say is the vast amount of colors. both vibrant and dark everything has a Disney flare to it. However this game is far from perfect. here a couple of bad things about this game. number 1 is the problem with playing by yourself. Oswald is a smart piece of AI but he tends to wander off. if you need him in a situation where your dying and hes in the background walking away then you are screwed. the second is the control. although using the game pad is great its doesn't feel right that you cant use the controller that started the series. the Wii mote. that is especially reserved for the second player Oswald. also the touch screen integration could have been better. and the final one is the occasional bug. i have encountered at least 5 bugs in the time i played this game. while most of them are not game crashing one caused me to have to restart my Wii u completely. there can also be annoying frame rate drops and texture pop ins. overall a great game that welcomes new players and is great for fans of the series Expand
  2. Sep 7, 2013
    I've played the first one so was eiger to play this first thing that hits you is the incredible
    Visuals their really impressive with the shadows on the wall next the game next is the controls
    I do admit it takes a while but I've tried the ps3 demo and tje wii u game pad is easier To contrl ok the camera sucks but it did in re rev too .with the size and the Visual upgrade id have to say
    To contrl ok the camera sucks but it did in re rev too .with the size and the
    Visual upgrade id have to say its even better than the first

1. Mar 21, 2013
    A solid game, although there are some weaknesses, some of them caused by Oswald being this AI teammate. The freedom you have to explore Wasteland as you wish and several great approaches in the matters of gameplay and story are unfortunately let down by some serious framerate issues and the fact that it's simply too easy to lose the thread.
  2. Mar 11, 2013
    The mechanics are as mediocre as they were on the other systems, but additionally the Wii U version suffers from a stuttering framerate and superficial usage of the Wii U gamepad.
    The Wii U version should be your last resort. I can't help but think it must have been rushed to meet the release date, when it would have benefited from some extra time in development.