7.5

1. Nov 6, 2013
    exelente juego mejoro en muchos niveles al 4 la opcion de competir en linea es sensacional asi como tener las rolas mas actuales los stage on son super divertidisimos y si no juegas con amigos o en todos los modos no te daras cuenta q tan divertido puede llegar a ser
  2. Oct 8, 2013
    Just Dance 2014 does what other dance games fail to do, and that is let you have fun and JUST DANCE. This being the fifth game in the core series publisher Ubisoft finally fined tuned everything, from the easy to learn pick up and play game play, to the puppet mode that lets four players dance with wii remotes, while a fifth person calls the moves. Puppet mode was in the previous title for the Wii U, but in this installment it is another feature that received improvement from its predecessor. This game would be nothing if it was not for the song list, ranging from old favorites like "Rich Girl", and "Prince Ali" to new favorites such as "Applause" and "Roar". Finally after at least five years "Just Dance" by Lady Gaga is in the game. Trust me when I say pick it up, you will not regret this installment in the Just Dance Series! The score I give it is a very high one, the only thing I never agree with in the series is the payed DLC, especially at launch, the songs could have been included, why make us pay an extra nine dollars for the three new songs at launch, I understand later on if new songs become popular, or people would pay for like "Wrecking Ball" or "The Fox", but don't make us pay even more money at launch. Expand
  3. Oct 17, 2013
    This game is lot better than Just Dance 4. I have waited multiplayer the most with my friends. We all have wii and we wanted to play in our homes. New dance modes are good but I still feel like something is missing.

1. Jan 29, 2014
    Now that the competition is out of the way (Harmonix did not make a new Dance Central yet) Ubisoft has the spotlight. The new Just Dance allows dancers to have an online competition on the World Dance Floor, which is lots of fun. Ubisoft did take out some of the nicer options for single player gamers though, which is a pity.
  2. Wii U exposes the series' ancient systems more than ever, but sometimes old dogs don't need new tricks. [Christmas 2013, p.88]
    Anybody looking for a decent rhythm game will likely be disappointed with the inaccuracy, and anybody looking to improve their dancing skills with realtime feedback would probably be better served just purchasing a dance video.