7.0

1. Aug 2, 2013
    My six year old son absolutely loves this game. The goals are simple and repetitive. The graphics are well done. However, he desperately wants us to play it with him, and this is where my complaints start. The controls for this game are HORRIBLE. I have not seen such poorly implemented flight controls since Superman 64. It is truly a torturous experience to fly in this game.My six year old son absolutely loves this game. The goals are simple and repetitive. The graphics are well done. However, he desperately wants us to play it with him, and this is where my complaints start. The controls for this game are HORRIBLE. I have not seen such poorly implemented flight controls since Superman 64. It is truly a torturous experience to fly in this game. Fighting on the ground is not much better. Whether or not you actually hit an enemy is mostly a factor of luck and button spamming. Do not buy this game if you love spending time with your children, because it will drive you to hide from them. Or, if you prefer not to lie to your children, because you may destroy the game and then accuse them of losing it somewhere. I plan on scratching mine so badly that it will no longer play. Expand

1. Despite sometimes feeling like a dry run for LEGO City: Undercover, this is rescued (aptly) by some brilliant heroes and top DC affection.
  2. Jun 9, 2013
    LEGO Batman 2 is on Wii U the same amazing game as on the other platforms. The Wii U version doesn't do anything that different, making this version a late port rather than a reason to pick this game up again.
  3. Jun 2, 2013
    If you love the LEGO games in the console world or more recently, LEGO City Undercover than LEGO Batman 2 DC Super Heroes is a must have game for your Wii U.