7.2

1. Nov 25, 2012
    Creative, hilarious, original and extremely fun to play. It's not like other games and that's what makes it so special. The team behind World of Goo have brought us another wonderful puzzle game. The most played game on my Wii U right now.
  2. Nov 25, 2012
    It is not a game - you barely need any skill to progress, and challenges and action, aside from a few word puzzles, don't exist here. But it is still a masterpiece. Little Inferno challenges you to review how, and why, we play games. Original and beautifully minimalistic, this is a wonderful game. (To all you parents out there, this game should not be rated Teen. It got this rating because you are allowed to burn wine bottles, which counts as alcohol reference). Expand
  3. Nov 26, 2012
    An absolute artistic masterpiece. This game is about as close to perfect as any game can be. The gameplay is flawless, the music is absolutely outstanding, and the visuals are stunning. I was engrossed in the narrative from start to finish, and it kept me deeply interested with every twist and turn right until the very end. The gameplay leaves for much replay value, and the physics are extremely accurate (better than many AAA games). For $15 there is absolutely no reason you shouldn't own this game. Expand
  4. Aug 29, 2013
    This is a haunting game set in weirdly wonderful dystopia. It's a weird gem of a game that kind of haunts you, when your not playing it, your thinking about it.

1. Mar 6, 2013
    Yet it’s Little Inferno’s weird, dark, off-kilter tone that makes it so refreshing and intriguing. You’ll come for the pyromania puzzles, but you’ll want to see what happens when the smoke finally clears.
  2. Feb 4, 2013
    I can't think of the last time that a game has made me think, feel, and laugh at such a consistent pace. It's mix of high-concept messages and simple, more-fun-than-it-should be "gameplay" make it a must buy for anyone who likes thinking about videogames and/or burning things.
  3. Jan 17, 2013
    One of the most clever and addictive games Wii U has to offer at the moment. If you've just bought Nintendo's new console this is one of the e-shop games that should be on the top of your wish list.