Little Inferno Wii U

7.5

1. Jun 14, 2015
    SCORE: 7.3/10

Innovative, quirky, and fun despite a very Seinfeldian "about nothing" premise. You buy toys, you burn toys, and then you buy more toys. You burn them in combos to earn extra coin. The commentary and light story along the well are very well done. The graphics are cute and fit the game well. It was a fun 3 hours and I recommend the game if you can find it on sale.
  2. Apr 4, 2013
    I like the style of the characters and the way the story is revealed to the player, but the actual gameplay of Little Inferno isn't much at all. Simply, you select items from a catalog, literally wait a few minutes as they become available, and then you watch them burn for a few seconds. I appreciate the game-creator's story and message, but I can't recommend this type of game to everyone.
  3. Jan 6, 2013
    This game is great mainly because its creative and funny. The game is a little short but there is some replay value if u don't get all the combo and your first run.
  4. Dec 11, 2012
    This is a very simple game where you burn things in a combo to gain money to burn more things.. not much to review here. The art direction is the star here as the game a dark humor that I enjoy and burning things is addictive and fun. At it's price tag and the fact that the developer is trying to figure out a way for player to make user created content in the future is enough value forThis is a very simple game where you burn things in a combo to gain money to burn more things.. not much to review here. The art direction is the star here as the game a dark humor that I enjoy and burning things is addictive and fun. At it's price tag and the fact that the developer is trying to figure out a way for player to make user created content in the future is enough value for anyone to at least try the game. Collapse
  5. Dec 11, 2012

1. Mar 6, 2013
    Yet it’s Little Inferno’s weird, dark, off-kilter tone that makes it so refreshing and intriguing. You’ll come for the pyromania puzzles, but you’ll want to see what happens when the smoke finally clears.
  2. Feb 4, 2013
    I can't think of the last time that a game has made me think, feel, and laugh at such a consistent pace. It's mix of high-concept messages and simple, more-fun-than-it-should be "gameplay" make it a must buy for anyone who likes thinking about videogames and/or burning things.
  3. GameOver.gr
    Jan 17, 2013
    One of the most clever and addictive games Wii U has to offer at the moment. If you've just bought Nintendo's new console this is one of the e-shop games that should be on the top of your wish list.