7.2

1. Feb 4, 2013
    Put things in a fireplace and burn them...you get coins...burn things in a fireplace together (super combo!!!) and you get more coins...Two locations, a fireplace and a store to spend coins and buy kindling,. I almost forgot, there is also a spider you can burn that crawls around, bonus!!! The get a 10 from people because the did a perfect fire version of Little Alchemy. I give it a 3Put things in a fireplace and burn them...you get coins...burn things in a fireplace together (super combo!!!) and you get more coins...Two locations, a fireplace and a store to spend coins and buy kindling,. I almost forgot, there is also a spider you can burn that crawls around, bonus!!! The get a 10 from people because the did a perfect fire version of Little Alchemy. I give it a 3 because that is not a big deal. Expand

1. Mar 6, 2013
    Yet it’s Little Inferno’s weird, dark, off-kilter tone that makes it so refreshing and intriguing. You’ll come for the pyromania puzzles, but you’ll want to see what happens when the smoke finally clears.
  2. Feb 4, 2013
    I can't think of the last time that a game has made me think, feel, and laugh at such a consistent pace. It's mix of high-concept messages and simple, more-fun-than-it-should be "gameplay" make it a must buy for anyone who likes thinking about videogames and/or burning things.
  3. Jan 17, 2013
    One of the most clever and addictive games Wii U has to offer at the moment. If you've just bought Nintendo's new console this is one of the e-shop games that should be on the top of your wish list.