7.4

1. Nov 27, 2012
    It's not that the game is terrible, it's just i had more fun seeing things on fire or making my own fun than the actual game quests itself. Sure you can use your imagination, but I'd rather not make my own restricted fun. You see a crying girl, how will you cheer her up? Add adjective: naive
  2. Nov 19, 2012
    Very solid game and defiantly the best of the scribblenauts games. The sheer amount of creativity and sandbox in this game provides tons of fun and you'll probably finding yourself trying to figure out just how far you can go with creating objects rather than completing the missions
  3. Nov 25, 2012
    This is the first scribblenauts game that I have played. It's completely addicting and takes a good imagination to play. I'm completely hooked. Makes great use of the wii u's game pad. In fact, you never really have to look at your tv screen. The only reason I leave the tv on while playing is for my kids to watch (they get a kick out of it too).
  4. Nov 20, 2012
    A great game that really expands on the creativity and imagination of the last games, with more features, and gamepad typing is a huge plus. The nintendo characters are a fun distraction, but the puzzles dont really get as good as in earlier games. However, this is the best scribblenaughts yet.
  5. Jan 12, 2013
    I was really looking forward to this game, but I was extremely disappointed. The premise is great. You have a magic notebook in which you can write anything you want, and (if it's in the game, which pretty much everything is) it'll appear in front of you. The way the developers utilize this is downright dumb, though. Your goal is to collect star bits. You do this by making people happy. That's okay I guess, but here is where it gets dumb: They have like 500 characters who each say something like "My hair is messy, wish I had something to comb it with", or "I can't go out without my helmet", etc. You basically just have to write whatever word the characters says, or what they need. It's fun for about an hour, but that's it. Graphics are nice, music is okay. But all in all, it's not worth your time or money. Concept: 9
    Execution/Gameplay: 2
    Graphics: 8
    Music: 6
    Replay value: 0
  6. Jan 24, 2014
    Cute and creative but lacks challenge and variety. The game is fun in small doses and even more so with friends that have never played this series. It's great fun to see what different people can imagine and how the game reacts to each others creation but as far as actually playing through the game level to level, it can be very repetitive.
  7. Sep 3, 2013
    A great franchise adds another amazing game to it's collection! The option to create your own things and search other player's creations opens up endless possibilities for days of fun, maybe weeks. A few missions were very aggrevating, but for the most part this game and Pikmin 3 are the best games on the Wii U, both must haves for any owner of the Wii U.
  8. Jan 19, 2013
    Scribblenauts is one of the most fun games there is. Using your imagination has never been easier now with the object editor. And if your not that creative you can download other peoples creations. The puzzles varies in difficulty based off your knowledge, but luckily they usually have various solutions. The game is great fun when you have a bunch of friends over. The story isn't as amazing as most games, but thats not what this game is about. Also, the amount of content doesn't justify the $60 price tag if you already own another scribblenauts game. If you're new to the series, or a really big fan, this game is for you. The countless amount of creations you can make means this game will last you as long as you allow it. Expand
  9. Jan 25, 2013
    The game goes as far as your mind can. Being my first Scribblenauts game I was unsure what to expect. Suddenly I find myself riding around on Donkey Kong with a light saber and radiating a town with a nuke. If you have a taste to push your creativity then this is the game for it.
  10. Nov 29, 2012
    If you don't try to make your own fun, and if you just rush through the tasks as fast as you can than you will hate this game. However I just purchased this game and before I knew what happened I had created about half the characters in South Park, and over four and a half hours had gone by. The object editor in this game is what makes it worth the price. If you're like me and you enjoy being creative every once and awhile than you will have a blast. This game lives up to its title of being Unlimited and my 2nd favorite Wii U game, right behind Zombiu. Expand
  11. Jan 24, 2013
    Sometimes, simple is good. It means nothing gets confusing and makes things easier to understand. Sometimes, it makes things a little too easy to understand. The majority of the puzzles that need solving are very simple. This is by no means a bad thing. It just means it's more suited for a younger audience. However, that being said, a teenage-and-older audience can have equally as much fun trying to think of weird ways to satisfy the game's characters. Conversely, some of the shard puzzles were ridiculously difficult; I actually resorted to looking the last few up on the Internet, because a totally specific answer was required. The game wasn't as buggy as past installments, which means big ticks. But of course, a game with an encyclopaedia inbuilt will occasionally have its mishaps. I find that this is a game that is more centralised on imagination of the person playing, rather than the plot or gameplay, making this very much a "just for funsies" kind of game. For me, this was a bit of a fresh change, and the GamePad worked great. In fact, you could probably save a bit of power and not use your television at all, since the whole game can just be played using the GamePad without the need for the television anyway. Overall, this game is a cakewalk with the occasional roadblock, with the game having virtually no learning curve. However, it does allow for the person playing to unleash their inner imaginations and bring to life nearly anything they dream up...except for petals - strangely, the game doesn't know what a petal is. Collapse
  12. Dec 25, 2012
    I think this game is unbelievably good. It is one of the best sandbox games ever. The infinite ways you can solve a puzzle make it more than interesting and the way you can personalize your character (and even the npcs) makes it even more enjoyable
  13. Jan 3, 2013
    This is a fun, outgoing, colorful, and creative game. It is ongoing with many different goals to complete. You exercise your brain while playing the game.
  14. Oct 4, 2013
    This gam is Huge! There is so much you do in this game! he replayability is over the roof! o can have so much fun messing around with the objects and it's eve better with friends their is also an awesome object creator.
  15. Nov 24, 2013
    This is the first scribblenauts game i have played, and it really is unlimited. There is so much to do. It's awesome when you think of the craziest way to help people. And that's enough to earn itself an 10/10!
  16. Aug 14, 2013
    Scribblenauts Unlimited is a very interesting game. For one it is a puzzle game which lets you think beyond your imagination, though the game is great the point gets really boring after awhile of playing it.
  17. Nov 26, 2013
    This game is right on the line of a must have and i not worth the money. it is a great game and is very fun, but it has a feeling of not being worth 40 dollars especially 60 dollars. i bought this game right when i saw it one sale for 30 and i had lots of fun playing it for about 7 hours then it started getting kind of repeditve and boring. it may seem as a game that you can do anything in but it felt as if it was lacking something, i think the lacking something had to do with the portable game style being on the big screen. Expand
  18. Jan 24, 2013

1. Jan 14, 2014
    Wii U's version of Scribblenauts is by far the most ambitious done to date and it arrives not a moment too soon after a long delay in its release. Strongly recommended to anyone seeking a new chapter in this series.
    In terms of animations and graphics, Scribblenauts Unlimited takes a big step forward. But the best is its rich content. All the characters have a of their problem and, in the end, it seems that we spend all the time finding the right keys to enter a multitude of chests and spread sheer insanity.
  3. Jan 3, 2014
    A game that makes you challenge your creativity, but still has many limits. Because of that Scribblenauts Unlimited gets quite boring after a while. Still, with all the possibilities it offers a lot for a Wii U game.