7.4

1. Sep 3, 2013
    A great franchise adds another amazing game to it's collection! The option to create your own things and search other player's creations opens up endless possibilities for days of fun, maybe weeks. A few missions were very aggrevating, but for the most part this game and Pikmin 3 are the best games on the Wii U, both must haves for any owner of the Wii U.
  2. Nov 25, 2012
    This is the first scribblenauts game that I have played. It's completely addicting and takes a good imagination to play. I'm completely hooked. Makes great use of the wii u's game pad. In fact, you never really have to look at your tv screen. The only reason I leave the tv on while playing is for my kids to watch (they get a kick out of it too).
  3. Jan 3, 2013
    This is a fun, outgoing, colorful, and creative game. It is ongoing with many different goals to complete. You exercise your brain while playing the game.
  4. Nov 24, 2013
    This is the first scribblenauts game i have played, and it really is unlimited. There is so much to do. It's awesome when you think of the craziest way to help people. And that's enough to earn itself an 10/10!
  5. Nov 20, 2012
    A great game that really expands on the creativity and imagination of the last games, with more features, and gamepad typing is a huge plus. The nintendo characters are a fun distraction, but the puzzles dont really get as good as in earlier games. However, this is the best scribblenaughts yet.
  6. Jan 19, 2013
    Scribblenauts is one of the most fun games there is. Using your imagination has never been easier now with the object editor. And if your not that creative you can download other peoples creations. The puzzles varies in difficulty based off your knowledge, but luckily they usually have various solutions. The game is great fun when you have a bunch of friends over. The story isn't as amazing as most games, but thats not what this game is about. Also, the amount of content doesn't justify the $60 price tag if you already own another scribblenauts game. If you're new to the series, or a really big fan, this game is for you. The countless amount of creations you can make means this game will last you as long as you allow it. Expand
  7. Nov 29, 2012
    If you don't try to make your own fun, and if you just rush through the tasks as fast as you can than you will hate this game. However I just purchased this game and before I knew what happened I had created about half the characters in South Park, and over four and a half hours had gone by. The object editor in this game is what makes it worth the price. If you're like me and you enjoy being creative every once and awhile than you will have a blast. This game lives up to its title of being Unlimited and my 2nd favorite Wii U game, right behind Zombiu. Expand
  8. Nov 19, 2012
    Very solid game and defiantly the best of the scribblenauts games. The sheer amount of creativity and sandbox in this game provides tons of fun and you'll probably finding yourself trying to figure out just how far you can go with creating objects rather than completing the missions
  9. Dec 25, 2012
    I think this game is unbelievably good. It is one of the best sandbox games ever. The infinite ways you can solve a puzzle make it more than interesting and the way you can personalize your character (and even the npcs) makes it even more enjoyable
  10. Oct 4, 2013
    This gam is Huge! There is so much you do in this game! he replayability is over the roof! o can have so much fun messing around with the objects and it's eve better with friends their is also an awesome object creator.

1. Jan 14, 2014
    Wii U's version of Scribblenauts is by far the most ambitious done to date and it arrives not a moment too soon after a long delay in its release. Strongly recommended to anyone seeking a new chapter in this series.
    In terms of animations and graphics, Scribblenauts Unlimited takes a big step forward. But the best is its rich content. All the characters have a of their problem and, in the end, it seems that we spend all the time finding the right keys to enter a multitude of chests and spread sheer insanity.
  3. Jan 3, 2014
    A game that makes you challenge your creativity, but still has many limits. Because of that Scribblenauts Unlimited gets quite boring after a while. Still, with all the possibilities it offers a lot for a Wii U game.