9.0

1. Sep 11, 2017
    Perfecta adaptación de la Game Cube.
    Un imprescindible a mi parecer, aunque sea una remasterizacion.
    Quizás el Zelda mas raro, pero también el mas vistoso
  2. Sep 6, 2017
    This is a game with graphics that will never age, music that is amazing, and awesome gameplay. Screw the people who poop on this game. THIS GAME IS AWESOME! I would recommend this game to everyone and anyone. This game is as great as the great sea
  3. Sep 1, 2017
    The original was from the other world, the idea, the graphics... but this is still better, why? Because you play it on HDMI! i love play games again if its on HDMI!!
  4. Aug 21, 2017
    Beautiful Graphics, Good Gameplay and epic Sea-Exploration! This is the Perfect game for Someone to start playing Zelda! For me, this is THE BEST Wii U game. (with exeption on BOTW)
  5. Jul 30, 2017
    The Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker HD is one of the most popular titles to come to the Wii U. It has all the Aspects of an enjoyable game for a young and Mature audience. Every scene is packed with a new sense of discovery and highly-detailed artwork. Even though one of this game's most critically acclaimed features are its cartoon like design's (Since people say it should be moreThe Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker HD is one of the most popular titles to come to the Wii U. It has all the Aspects of an enjoyable game for a young and Mature audience. Every scene is packed with a new sense of discovery and highly-detailed artwork. Even though one of this game's most critically acclaimed features are its cartoon like design's (Since people say it should be more "realistic") they still managed to create a game that ranked 3rd in "The Best Wii U game of 2013" and i can completely agree. Expand
  6. Jul 26, 2017
    This game is a Zelda game, which means you should know what you're getting into even before you start- there will be lots of fetch quests and temples to complete, all of which will test your brain a bit (and sometimes your patience), but it's all done quite beautifully and feels very rewarding. This game has all the positives of your typical Zelda game, but a couple of disappointingThis game is a Zelda game, which means you should know what you're getting into even before you start- there will be lots of fetch quests and temples to complete, all of which will test your brain a bit (and sometimes your patience), but it's all done quite beautifully and feels very rewarding. This game has all the positives of your typical Zelda game, but a couple of disappointing negatives, namely:

-The open water didn't give me the feeling that I was exploring- it just served as a reminder to me that it takes even longer to get places than it normally should in a Zelda game, with lots and lots of open space filled with nothing useful. Luckily, I was told by a friend to pick up the Fast Sail early on, and I can't even imagine how dreadful the travel would be in this game without it.

-The combat attempts to give you depth, but it's really quite shallow. A review I read said that "the combat in this game is my favorite of any action RPG". I can't support that statement at all- it's the same button-mashing that each other game in the series has had. It's not that it's a negative, but it's certainly not a positive.

-The final boss was frustrating and anti-climactic. I struggled with fighting the final boss- his third stage was infuriating in how simple it was to tell what you needed to do, but how difficult it was to actually execute. The actual final boss fight was really fun (I actually felt like I was sword fighting for the first time in the game!), but it turns out that none of that really mattered because he's just going to get hit by arrows anyways. I was sad when I learned that- I wish there had been more of the sword-fighting type fights instead of just typical button-mashing against the typical henchmen.

-The additional features in the game (mail system, pictograph, treasure charts, etc.) don't add anything to the game, as far as I can tell. It didn't seem fun to do or worthwhile; the game already had enough side quests that I didn't want to bother myself trying to heap even more onto my plate.

There you have it- in spite of these negatives, the game is pretty enjoyable, but if only because it imitates its rich heritage in the right way. I have to say that I probably won't play this game again; I'd rather just replay Ocarina of Time.
  7. Jul 25, 2017
    The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD is filled to the brim with charm, adventure, and crystal clear visuals. It either trims the things that were unnecessary in the original, or adds new items such as the swift sail to freshen up the experience. However, it tries to make the triforce piece quest less tedious, and it doesn't fully succeed. Wind Waker HD does excel through theirThe Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD is filled to the brim with charm, adventure, and crystal clear visuals. It either trims the things that were unnecessary in the original, or adds new items such as the swift sail to freshen up the experience. However, it tries to make the triforce piece quest less tedious, and it doesn't fully succeed. Wind Waker HD does excel through their dungeons, and this version of Ganondorf is by far the best in the Zelda series. Overall, this is an amazing experience that will leave you laughing at Link's hilarious expressions or make you scream in delight when you defeat a boss. Expand
  8. Jun 19, 2017
    This game proves that the N64 Zeldas were overrated. This is 3D Zelda done perfectly for the first time in the franchise. The movement is exceptional, the gameplay is smooth and extremely robust, the dungeons are beautiful.
  9. May 30, 2017
    Wind Waker has always been a controversial and divisive entry in the LOZ series because of its art-style and sailing based exploration. Behind these bullet points is a remarkable Zelda game that is as clever and robust as any entry in the franchise. The HD remaster is truly beautiful and can visually stand alongside any game on the market, despite the fact that the original game wasWind Waker has always been a controversial and divisive entry in the LOZ series because of its art-style and sailing based exploration. Behind these bullet points is a remarkable Zelda game that is as clever and robust as any entry in the franchise. The HD remaster is truly beautiful and can visually stand alongside any game on the market, despite the fact that the original game was released in 2002. This is a credit to the cel shaded art style which provides a timeless storybook like presentation to the game. Expand
  10. Apr 25, 2017
    No matter how hard I try, I cannot think of one bad thing to say about this game.
    I had far too much fun getting buried in its atmosphere and solving its many puzzles and dungeons.
    I never did play the original gamecube version of this game, so I cannot compare the two, but this game is beautiful and fun and it was a real joy to have experienced playing it blind. I cannot begin to

I cannot begin to describe my joy as I look back upon my time with this game, it truly was a once in a lifetime experience.
  11. Apr 22, 2017
    This is my very first Zelda game I play through, and I love it. I love the story, characters and gameplay!
    Only thing that can be frustrating sometimes is if you don't know what to do, but everything else is perfect!
  12. Apr 3, 2017
    Excelente trabajo al elevar la calidad gráfica al juego y efectos ambientales, esa es la idea del re-lanzamiento del juego, buen trabajo señores de nintendo
  13. Apr 2, 2017
    This game completely OBLITERATES the original version, it's so awesome! It feels just like a new game. The cell-shaded graphics are just beautiful, and the soundtrack is neat too. The Triforce hunt is still pretty long, but it's much better in the HD version. The Wind waker HD definitely makes my top 3 zelda games.
  14. Mar 31, 2017
    esta fue una excelente materialización. creo que lograron sacar todo el jugo que se pudo de este juego y también ayudo mucho la incorporación del miverse para compartir los avances en la comunidad. Dzaga
  15. Mar 24, 2017
    This game is magical, the pacing and story is amazing. All the major complaints from the first game have been fixed and what's left is probably one of the best games ever. I've heard that some people think that the triforce quest is boring but for me it was just a way too see the whole world that they had created easy 10/10
  16. Mar 16, 2017
    I recently played through this game to get myself reacquainted with the Zelda series, and because it has been almost 13 (!) years since I last played the original that came out on Gamecube. It was a wonderful experience from beginning to end. The graphics and art are really clean and charming (I remember wanting it to be more "realistic" when the game came out in 2002, which I think isI recently played through this game to get myself reacquainted with the Zelda series, and because it has been almost 13 (!) years since I last played the original that came out on Gamecube. It was a wonderful experience from beginning to end. The graphics and art are really clean and charming (I remember wanting it to be more "realistic" when the game came out in 2002, which I think is silly and now I'm able to appreciate the art a lot more), and the storyline, characters, and pacing were all ideal. I really liked the integration with the Wii U gamepad - I thought it was strange at first but it became quickly intuitive, and it was a neat way to try to play the game more actively because although you could, you didn't have to pause every time you want to switch a new item in. The fighting, enemies, music, and the world are all classic Zelda with a twist, and I enjoyed every minute of it! I also liked the "social" aspect added in this game with the Tingle bottles, some of the messages and photos sent were hilarious.

Overall, great game for both series fans and those new to the series! It was a wonderful, relaxing, and exciting experience to play through, and makes me want to replay the previous Zelda games as I was very young when most of them were released. There is plenty of exploration and wonder to experience side stories, and enough direction to make sure you are not disconnected from the main storyline and are engaged throughout. The "Zelda" character in this game also is one of my top two in the series. Classic Legend of Zelda magic right here :) Highly recommend.
  17. Mar 9, 2017
    The Legend of Zelda the Wind Waker HD is a wonderful adventure with beautiful graphics, and a great entry into the Zelda series. The Wii U gamepad is a great way to control the game. The gamepad allows you to switch your items while playing. There are so many great editions to the HD version, like the gyro controls, and the swift sail.

In conclusion, this game is truly wonderful, it has

In conclusion, this game is truly wonderful, it has some flaws which lowers the score but it's still a very enjoyable expierence.
  18. Mar 3, 2017
    One of the prettiest games ever made. If you've never played or beaten a Zelda, this is the best game to get you started in the series since it's one of, if not the easiest. It's very easy to fall in love with this game. I don't really have anything bad to say about it, and there is a great sense of exploration.
  19. Feb 20, 2017
    This game improves on the original: the graphics are better, the camera is better, the controls are better, and the gamepad is an extremely useful addition because it allows you to swap the items in your inventory around without having to pause the game. The only problems I had with the original game have been mostly fixed: the sailing doesn't bore me or take too long anymore thanks to theThis game improves on the original: the graphics are better, the camera is better, the controls are better, and the gamepad is an extremely useful addition because it allows you to swap the items in your inventory around without having to pause the game. The only problems I had with the original game have been mostly fixed: the sailing doesn't bore me or take too long anymore thanks to the new quick sail and the tedious Triforce hunt has been (mostly) reduced to only 3 charts. This game is simply amazing and an incredible experience on the wii u. Expand
  20. Nov 2, 2016
    Graphics: 10 Sound: 9.5 Gameplay: 10 Fun/Story: 10

Graphics: 10 Sound: 9.5 Gameplay: 10 Fun/Story: 10

First: i´m not a cel shading fan. Of course i´m not saying that it´s bad, and it isn´t. Sometimes it´s beautiful. Second: i love zelda, and in that time i really wanted a realistic zelda. After all this game is big because it proved by itself that it´s a masterpiece. Nintendo proved with this game that it´s a company apart from the rest and i explain why: 10 years later i played this game on WiiU and the feeling was... Breathtaking
  21. Sep 18, 2016
    This is my favorite Zelda games currently. Awesome graphic, awesome controlls (even I prefer the Gamecube controller), awesome history (similar to Ocarina Of Time history) and awesome new implementations (like using the Game Pad to use de Bow and Hookshot). For me this is the pefect Zelda currently.
  22. Aug 28, 2016
    The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD is a great Zelda title with an amazing story and great graphics. The only downside is that a large majority of the map is water, so it takes a really long time to sail to different islands.
  23. Aug 18, 2016
    my favorite zelda game toon link cute my favorite zelda game toon link cute my favorite zelda game toon link cute my favorite zelda game toon link cute
  24. Jul 8, 2016
    El concepto de belleza hecho videojuego. Una aventura llena de sentimientos y épica con tu barquito navegando por el mar, descubriendo hasta el último rincón de cada isla. Una narrativa genial, jugabilidad digna de la saga Zelda y ciertas mejoras respecto al original.
  25. Jun 26, 2016
    What can you say about a game that would need to follow legends like Ocarina and Majora's Mask? At first I was not convinced about the cartoon look but within a few minutes I found myself as engrossed in this game as in all of its predecessors, having played every single Zelda game there is, and played them out, this is a must have on the Wii U, you have not seen a game and how game playWhat can you say about a game that would need to follow legends like Ocarina and Majora's Mask? At first I was not convinced about the cartoon look but within a few minutes I found myself as engrossed in this game as in all of its predecessors, having played every single Zelda game there is, and played them out, this is a must have on the Wii U, you have not seen a game and how game play should be unless you have seen this game. Expand
  26. Jun 22, 2016
    This game is truly remastered, the only things I didn't like in the first version are all different now. Traveling the world is so much easier with the new features, searching for treasure and everything in general got better.
    The graphics look great, even though I remember seeing them very similar in the gamecube version.
    This game also has amazing music and great characters. A must
    This game also has amazing music and great characters. A must have for everyone.

The only thing I would've liked is to be able to see more of the underwater world. You know, if the main world is The Great Sea, being able to swim underwater and underwater places would've been great.
  27. May 21, 2016
    El juego es fantastico y aunque ya hayas jugado su version anterior, los pulimientos y la mayor capacidad de exploración en esta remasterizacion, te hacen querer buscar todo, aunque ya sepas que ocurrirá, tiene tan buena vista, que ya no tiene ningún pero
  28. Apr 22, 2016
    Yes, its way to late to say this, and no i do not care. Reviews are not about timing, its about REVIEWING.
    When I first saw the Wind Waker at age 5, i was obsessed. it was my first zelda game, and thus the bias is real. Little did i know, nintendo was going to make the game look better. The only question i had was HOW? how could it look any better? Then i saw it, and it hit me like a train. immediately, the game looked absolutley beautiful. And still does. the gameplay, textures, and character models are a classic case of: 'if it aint broke, don't fix it.' However, the sailing has been, rather fitingly, fixed in every way. New features, including off- tv play, are more than welcome and result in a perfect blend of a nostalgic and fresh experience.
  29. Apr 15, 2016
    Excelente Juego por donde se le vea, gran historia, apartado artístico impecable, implementación de novedades estupenda... Sin duda alguna una maravillosa forma de traer a las nuevas generaciones esta magnifica obra... Una vez mas Nintendo demuestra que se puede mejorar lo que se pensaba inmejorable...
  30. Mar 13, 2016
    One of the best games ever i love it its a mix between cartoon and hd grafics with new things and a great adventure , this game is better than art all looks awesome

1. Jan 6, 2014
    After ten years Wind Waker is still as magical as it was when it was first released. The Wii U is all of a sudden looking like a console worth considering.
  2. Dec 12, 2013
    Fond memories of older games can oftentimes come to shatter when revisited but The Wind Waker still shines bright even after ten years. It is almost hard to believe the game is even that old. The battles, the dungeons and the sidequests are all still top notch and wrapped in timeless cartoon graphics. Have you not yet been enchanted by The Wind Waker then now is a better time than ever.
  3. Nov 10, 2013
    Wind Waker HD is a must play game not just for Zelda fans, but for every gamer.