• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Release Date: Nov 18, 2012
7.6

1. Nov 18, 2012
    How in the world this game got a few bad reveiws I will never know!!! The game is fantastic its not like every other zombie game on the market thank goodness!!!!! It stands alone, a truly fun and unique gaming experience!!! Dont let a few false reveiws ruin a truly extraordinary gaining experience for YOU!!!!!!! think for yourself don't let others decide for you!!! if you want a great gameHow in the world this game got a few bad reveiws I will never know!!! The game is fantastic its not like every other zombie game on the market thank goodness!!!!! It stands alone, a truly fun and unique gaming experience!!! Dont let a few false reveiws ruin a truly extraordinary gaining experience for YOU!!!!!!! think for yourself don't let others decide for you!!! if you want a great game its here waiiting 4 you!!!!!! Expand
  2. Nov 18, 2012
    I'm shocked by the reviews this game has got, 4.5, 5.5, Just because it;s not a typical action shooting gallery does not mean it is rubbish, Zombiu is great, You just need to get used to it.
  3. Nov 18, 2012
    GameSpot gave this awesome a 45/100, but then they deleted the review. Yep. Anyway, ZombiU it's an awesome game not only because it's better than the new entries in the series that used to be the bomb in the Horror genre a decade ago ( Resident Evil and Silent Hill), but also because it's challenging, rewarding and it uses the GamePad in a great way. Get this. It's gold.
  4. Nov 18, 2012
    This was one of nintendos main launch games and wanted this game to sell the Wii U, well Nintendo have achieved that ZombiU works great on the amazing gamepad and has a really adventures twang to the game this is the best game I've ever played you guys have got to get it!
  5. Nov 18, 2012
    oh my god this is my first wii u game and its so good the graphics looks great and the sound effects so impressive i recommended this game for any wii u owner
  6. Nov 26, 2012
    This game blows my mind with how good it is. I played this back and forth with my girlfriend for hours just elated with how much fun we were both having. The zombies are tough and take rational thought to defeat rather than shoot-em-up style mechanics. The game often rewards patience. 90% of the widgets that the controller utilizes to enhance the game feel engaging and useful. However, IThis game blows my mind with how good it is. I played this back and forth with my girlfriend for hours just elated with how much fun we were both having. The zombies are tough and take rational thought to defeat rather than shoot-em-up style mechanics. The game often rewards patience. 90% of the widgets that the controller utilizes to enhance the game feel engaging and useful. However, I found the removal of barricades to be lazy and not well thought out. They could have done better on that one. But seriously, if that is the ONLY gripe I can muster after hours of game play... all that I can say is, try it for yourself. I know you will find this as pleasing an experience as I did. Expand
  7. Nov 29, 2012
    My favorite game in a looong time. If you love survival horror than you wil love this. This game is brutal, unforgiving, and extremely tense. Not for those looking for a run and gun or casual experience. There are some minor issues such as zombies partially clipping into walls, however the tense atmosphere and excellent use of the new Wii U gamepad more than make up for any shortcoming.My favorite game in a looong time. If you love survival horror than you wil love this. This game is brutal, unforgiving, and extremely tense. Not for those looking for a run and gun or casual experience. There are some minor issues such as zombies partially clipping into walls, however the tense atmosphere and excellent use of the new Wii U gamepad more than make up for any shortcoming. For sure a 9/10 for any survival horror fun. Expand
  8. Dec 30, 2012
    ZombiU is the hard-core experience that the Wii U's launch has to offer. Nintendo claiming they want to provide for the hard-core--ZombiU is a difficult game which tests the abilities of the player. The difficulty heavily focuses on reaction-speed and the ability to multitask and plan ahead. A common complaint is that the melee combat with the cricket bat is forced--it honestly isn't ifZombiU is the hard-core experience that the Wii U's launch has to offer. Nintendo claiming they want to provide for the hard-core--ZombiU is a difficult game which tests the abilities of the player. The difficulty heavily focuses on reaction-speed and the ability to multitask and plan ahead. A common complaint is that the melee combat with the cricket bat is forced--it honestly isn't if you are skilled and know how to use your weaponry well without being all gun-happy, remember this is not a run-and-gun first-person-shooter...this is a survival-horror.

Logic doesn't apply well to this game, though if you're playing ZombiU for its plot and story, then you shouldn't be playing it at all. It's very simple, and the whole point of the game is to be bossed around whilst exploring and surviving--Ubisoft provided well.

Only problem that I can find with the game that it is a bit buggy...though unless you're extremely unlucky, this won't cause any major game-breaking problems. ZombiU is a very tense and fun video game which can be enjoyed by anybody if they know what they're actually playing. A great multiplayer mode which allows for hours of gameplay outside of the main game...which only allows for two save slots, one being a special mode and not the actual main-game.

How long will YOU survive?
  9. Jan 20, 2013
    ZombiU won't be for everyone, but that doesn't mean it's a bad game. It is pure survival horror, something that I missed within these past few years. I enjoyed every ounce of gameplay of the 15 hours that I poured in. One bite and you're gone, n ifs and or buts about it. If you need to grab something out of your inventory and you have a horde of zombies on you, the game will NOT pause,ZombiU won't be for everyone, but that doesn't mean it's a bad game. It is pure survival horror, something that I missed within these past few years. I enjoyed every ounce of gameplay of the 15 hours that I poured in. One bite and you're gone, n ifs and or buts about it. If you need to grab something out of your inventory and you have a horde of zombies on you, the game will NOT pause, which in turn is a good thing and makes things tense. The world is set up sort of like "The Darness" or somewhat like "Bioshock". The Safehouse acts like a hub and from there you can either walk to each connected place or fast travel (given that you unlocked a manhole cover in that area) to each location. There will be certainly back traveling for doors you need to go back and unlock, looking for more ammo (yes, ammo is scarce), or looking for other player's zombies for their loot. While the game doesn't have any online multiplayer components, it does allow other people to infect your world, where they previously died and if you kill them, you'll get whatever loot they had in their backpack at that time. You can leave messages for others on virtually any wall or floor, to give people hints, warn them or trick them. Leaderboards are also posted for people's best survival character's score. Your score resets when your survivor dies, which in turn you start a new survivor and you get a chance to go get your loot back from yourself. There is also a "Survival Mode", which basically and bluntly, if you die (even at the end of the game), it's game over, period. Graphics are quite good and I have no complaints with them. Certain glitches may appear with zombie's heads turning kind of oddly, but other than that, the atmosphere is so surreal, that it really gives the impression that this world as we know it, is dead. It'll take you in some pretty unnerving places that will cause you to really take your time and keep watching your back. The sound is pretty outstanding, if not a little low in certain spots. You'll hear people screaming around you in houses, garbage being tipped over, crows, rain and thunder, voices all around you, growls. I did have a few lock ups/freezes (3 in fact) during my play time. One glitch happened when I was sliding through an opening, and it locked up, couldn't do nothing. Two others were pure lockups upon loading a section or in the middle of killing a zombie. In closing, I can recommend this game to any WiiU owner from now and probably until the end of the WiiU's life cycle. It is THAT good. Expand
  10. Dec 31, 2012
    Ignore what some of the idiotic "professional" reviews have said about this game, it's fantastic. It's not flawless, no game is, but it's a wonderful, true survival horror game. It's slow, methodical and extremely well done. Survival horror at its finest.
  11. Nov 19, 2012
    Buying this and New Super Mario Brothers U for launch ( Nintendoland was already in my premium pack ) and its quite good.
    Running through the devastated London is great and the atmosphere is so dense its awesome.
    The zombies are a real threat for the players and the gameplay is challanging. I like survival games so its not a big issue for me that the melee combat is slightly repetitive
    The zombies are a real threat for the players and the gameplay is challanging.
    I like survival games so its not a big issue for me that the melee combat is slightly repetitive and the backtracing.

So i give this game a 9/10
  12. Dec 7, 2012
    I wasn't going to try this game after reading IGN's review but after reading some more review's from other site's eg "Ausgamers". I bought a WiiU and ZombieU and have loved it the graphics are not the best but thats after playing other titles on my pc when i play my ps3 or xbox 360 i always am in shock how bad the graphics look compared to pc .One of IGN's negative points was ammo beingI wasn't going to try this game after reading IGN's review but after reading some more review's from other site's eg "Ausgamers". I bought a WiiU and ZombieU and have loved it the graphics are not the best but thats after playing other titles on my pc when i play my ps3 or xbox 360 i always am in shock how bad the graphics look compared to pc .One of IGN's negative points was ammo being scarce but they were playing it before everyone's zombie survivors were popping up in each others world like loot pinatas. The Melee combat is a little clunky but really would say a nurse in real life be able to pick up a bat and turn into a zombie killing machine?. The atmosphere is great as well .. There is nothing like the feeling of scanning the environment before you turn a corner. I like the game pad use's for checking your bag and looting. I hate it for tapping manhole covers and timber boards. Like others have said if you love survival horror games give this a try and you will not regret it. Ohh and buy something else to play when your heart cannot take it after a couple of hours.. Expand
  13. Dec 30, 2012
    ZombiU is getting such a wide range of reviews because there are a lot of people expecting something from it that the game itself is not. This is pure and simple a survivor horror game more in line with the first Resident Evils on the Original Playstation. If you are looking for an FPS then turn away now because Zombiu is not an FPS. You are not going to run around completely demolishingZombiU is getting such a wide range of reviews because there are a lot of people expecting something from it that the game itself is not. This is pure and simple a survivor horror game more in line with the first Resident Evils on the Original Playstation. If you are looking for an FPS then turn away now because Zombiu is not an FPS. You are not going to run around completely demolishing everything in your path. This game is great! This game is intense and has you really scrambling to survive. You can not afford to underestimate any threat. There have been times where I barely survive a Zombie mob just to be brought down by a single Zombie later. Having to kill your former zombified self is an amazing concept as well and works wonderfully. This game is top notch and delivers on what it promises. You may die a few times getting use to the controls but once you do get use to them surviving becomes that much easier. The graphics are not as amazing as I would like but they do not take away from the experience either. Don't pass this game up if you are looking for a survival horror that will keep you on your toes! This game is worth every penny I spent on it. Expand
  14. Dec 8, 2012
    I don't care what nobody says bad about this game. This game is so underrated that is crazy. Best survival horror game I ever played. And I'm a resident evil fan for life. But this here showed me something different and a new direction. I'm honestly very impressed. I look at reviews for everything before I buy. And I saw the reviews for this game and said "oh well, i guess ill save myI don't care what nobody says bad about this game. This game is so underrated that is crazy. Best survival horror game I ever played. And I'm a resident evil fan for life. But this here showed me something different and a new direction. I'm honestly very impressed. I look at reviews for everything before I buy. And I saw the reviews for this game and said "oh well, i guess ill save my money for something else" but on the mii verse community I kept reading post of how good this game is, so I bought it. And I swear to you that I can't disagree with them. I'm even looking for flaws on the game because at this point I'm wondering what exactly is it that ign.com saw wrong with this game. Overall I see it as a 9.2 type game. Is scary, it makes you feel like death is everywhere. And the atmosphere is so real. The zombies act very real to. Is like a movie. And even the graphics I think are excellent. Not my pc type graphics but definitely better and cleaner then my ps3 or Xbox games. Try this game or rent it. Is worth it. This is a review from an older gamer. So don't think I'm a little 12 year old that gets scared easy lol. This game is really well done. Thanks :) Expand
  15. Dec 14, 2012
    Juego increible, tremendamente adictivo y que es capaz de crearte una auténtica sensación de inseguridad en todo momento. Altamente recomendable para los amantes del survival horror y poco para los que lo único que busquen sea un shooter.
  16. Dec 3, 2012
    Simply put, this game is kack your pants scary. I never thought id care much for another survival horror game again, but then this little gem came along. It is quite possibly the darkest game i have ever played, to which very much works in its advantage. Zombies are a menacing force that if you are taking on more than one you really have to think on your feet of how you are going to goSimply put, this game is kack your pants scary. I never thought id care much for another survival horror game again, but then this little gem came along. It is quite possibly the darkest game i have ever played, to which very much works in its advantage. Zombies are a menacing force that if you are taking on more than one you really have to think on your feet of how you are going to go about it. The sonar "alien"-esque motion tracker is a stroke of genius, as you can never be sure as to whether you are dealing with a face muncher aound that corner, or whether a little rat is about to give you the jumping fright of your life. The audio as well, my god the audio. Its only a little touch, bur hearing your character panick and sob a little bit when you are in a dire situation and fending off Zombies is a disturbing touch and the fact that if you die, that character is dead and gone are all your goods makes every encounter as tense as the last.
    Basically... get this game!
  17. Dec 3, 2012
    This game is Terrifyingly AWESOME. Seriously. I haven't had this good a time getting put in straight up horrific moments in a long time. This game PUTS YOU in the world of zombie-London and does wonders for making an immersive, horrifying experience. I played it all weekend in a pitch black house and I recommend you do the same.
  18. Dec 19, 2012
    Ok.. People mark this game ten for a reason.. We are not professional reviewers like ign and companies of that ilk.. Although I wonder if their opinions mount to a hill of beans to begin with..
    So I give zombiu a 10 for these reasons..
    So I give zombiu a 10 for these reasons..
    The graphics I think personally are very good.. No doubt the pending sequel will get a massive overhaul.. For a wii u launch title.. Still in its baby phase, the coders did a tremendous job.. Very gritty and dirty.. Zombies look amazing and the background setting of London is pretty cool and authentic to a point.. (Where are the buskers and tramps) in the underground? Or the stupid oyster top up points haha..

The sound.. Makes this game very tense.. From the beeping of the radar indicating danger is a Foot!!! Is it a bird? A rat? Worse still a crazed infected super tramp zombie? The hissing and ambient sounds ate top notch and send shivers down my spine.. Play it at night in the dark and crank the sound up!!! Trust me.

This is the first title I've played that really compliments the gamepad... Perfect!! Controls feel boaty at fist, give it an hour or so and it's all second nature and you can see why this game will only ever work on the wii u..
    Well unless Sony get there act together and use the ps vita properly and mimic the wii u set up that would be very cool..
    Sorry side tracked.. The controls are Stella..

Level design is pretty much fantastic, a little to much back tracking for my tastes, but n all honesty this is the game that has not left my wii u.. Even black ops 2 does not get as much play time..

This is the zombie survival game I've been waiting for other then (the war z) on pc... Huge sensation of helplessness, very hard campaign (you will die!) claustrophobic in places all adds up to a amazing atmosphere, totally astonishing and I can't get enough of this game right now.. This will be an amazing franchise for ubisoft..
    The developers deserve a larger budget next time around and hopefully create online co-op or death matches... The multiplayer (king of zombies) whatever it's called is actually pretty cool.. One player using the tv and classical controller pro must fend off and capture flags, whilst at the same time worry about their mate who is using the gamepad and its touch screen to strategically place an assortment of zombies all over your map essentially preventing you from capturing flags!! Rounds are best out of 5.. You get loads more guns and ammo making it more of a call of duty experience fps whilst your mate gradually upgrades his selection of zombies from your run of the mill bottom feeders to spitting or exploding/armour clad super enhanced zombies!! It's awesome and the best game I have played on Any console for quite a while..

Get this game if you can only afford to make one purchase this year!! Trust me
  19. Dec 28, 2012
    Great game! One of the few that really scares you and feels like true survival horror. If you like games like Resident Evil (the original), Silent Hill, Condemned, etc. that are actually frightening then pick this one up. It keeps the tension high at all times and makes you feel truly alone in a zombie outbreak. The game pad is used well during game play, and if you encounter more thanGreat game! One of the few that really scares you and feels like true survival horror. If you like games like Resident Evil (the original), Silent Hill, Condemned, etc. that are actually frightening then pick this one up. It keeps the tension high at all times and makes you feel truly alone in a zombie outbreak. The game pad is used well during game play, and if you encounter more than 1 zombie at any time it's very difficult, you have to use strategy and sometimes run for safety! Dark atmosphere and very tense game play, I highly recommend! Expand
  20. Dec 4, 2012
    People saying this is below 8 are crazy. Its survival horror and should be hard, dark, moody, scary, limited attack capabilities, etc. Its not an adventure or shooter or anything else. This is by far the best game of this genre in a long time.

The graphics, while not AC3, BF3, and so one, are still great. The lighting is perfect. The grimy and dark textures fit the idea behind the game. Additionally, its a new IP on a new console. Ubisoft was taking a risk and couldn't go all out with a tens of millions of dollars in a budget. However, they still look fantastic in HD running at 720p at a stable framerate. If you're complaining about the graphics, then why are you on consoles. You obviously need to be on high-end PCs.

The controls are perfect. The gamepad adds incredible options as well as a significant part of the complexity and unique balance in this survival horror where you can be killed without proper planning due to the time involved in using your backpack or limited weapons with quick access. Then you have integration with your friends. OMG this is awesome. Either the multiplayer (which basically is a shooter at this point) or that your friends dead survivors appear in your game, you'll love it.

This game deserves to at least be in the 8.5 range and its easily a top5 game on WiiU right now. If you like a challenge, like to be scared or at least on the edge of your seat a lot, you need this game.
  21. Nov 18, 2012
    Hi, ZombieU is an awesome game, graphically good with a setting and atmosphere very successful survival horror. As for the multiplayer is the most original.
  22. Nov 18, 2012
    I am seeing quite a few trolls trying to bash this game when they probably haven't even played it, but that isn't all of the negative reviews. Reviews like IGNs were geared towards reviewing it as an action title, which it is not. This is a pure survival horror title and is by no means ugly, if you enjoy the tension of running and hiding like you would in real life you will enjoy this.I am seeing quite a few trolls trying to bash this game when they probably haven't even played it, but that isn't all of the negative reviews. Reviews like IGNs were geared towards reviewing it as an action title, which it is not. This is a pure survival horror title and is by no means ugly, if you enjoy the tension of running and hiding like you would in real life you will enjoy this. If you like to be an invincible action star that is immune running and gunning through a zombie horde this game is not for you and you should move along. I am thoroughly enjoying it and am headed back to play it right now. Expand
  23. Nov 18, 2012
    4.5? 6.3? WHAT? This game is great, it accomplishes exactly what it set out to. To be a survival horror game. If you don't like Survival Horror, then steer clear. If you do, then ZombiU is a no-BRAIN-er. The only gripe I have with the game, and it's a minor one. Is that alot of the textures are pretty low-res.
  24. Nov 18, 2012
    Not sure what's up with all of these 0-3 reviews--come on now. I'll be giving it a 10 just to boost it from the trolls.

The graphics are not great--that's its low point. They absolutely nailed the feel and atmosphere with the music, sounds, and locations. If you are a fan of survival horror, you'll certainly want to check this game out. I'm not saying it's a timeless masterpiece, but get out of here with those 0 scores.
  25. Nov 18, 2012
    This game does an amazing use of the gamepad and has the potential to bring back the core of the horror games. With time, zombies got overused and couldn't keep their true meaning, of scaring people. ZombiU may not have the most awesome graphics, but if you care that much about it, you're not a hardcore gamer, that will try to beat a game where you don't have that "autosave" every 5This game does an amazing use of the gamepad and has the potential to bring back the core of the horror games. With time, zombies got overused and couldn't keep their true meaning, of scaring people. ZombiU may not have the most awesome graphics, but if you care that much about it, you're not a hardcore gamer, that will try to beat a game where you don't have that "autosave" every 5 seconds and will have to really give a good effort to make it through. Expand
  26. Nov 18, 2012
    After waiting in line at walmart for 6 hours to pick up the wii u on release, this was my first game purchase. I eagerly rushed up to set up the new console and fire up this game. I only played about an hour into the game so please keep that in mind when considering my review. The game looks gorgeous!! It looks like a next generation title. The atmosphere is extremely creepy to theAfter waiting in line at walmart for 6 hours to pick up the wii u on release, this was my first game purchase. I eagerly rushed up to set up the new console and fire up this game. I only played about an hour into the game so please keep that in mind when considering my review. The game looks gorgeous!! It looks like a next generation title. The atmosphere is extremely creepy to the point where it was scary playing late at night by myself. My initial impression was the wii u gamepad felt a little awkward to use at first but it achieves a new feeling in gaming. I wanted to put this out there because I read some really bad reviews and I don't really agree with them. It is definitely not a game for children as you smash the heads in of zombie corpses. The game makes really good use of the wii u game pad and the sonar tool will drive you crazy when you see targets and realize they are only rats running around. I thought a group of zombies was rushing up the hall and it turned out to be some rats. The game did make the hair on my neck stand a few times. I cant wait till my kids go to bed to play some more tonight. Expand
  27. Nov 18, 2012
    honestly I don't know why this game got those weak reviews, almost did not get this game. I am glad I did not listen to them. this game is not perfect but I love the tension. I hope they improve on a lot of the elements introduced in this game in zombie u 2.
  28. Nov 19, 2012
    You know why the Metacritic user review sucks?
    Because people who didnt play the game give 0/10 .
    So the only possibility to get the score right again is to give a 10/10. The game isnt a 10/10 because there a few problems in ZombiU. Like the Backtracing and the Meleecombat and the Loadingscreens. I can live with this 3 negative points beecause the atmosphere and the difficulty of this
    You know why the Metacritic user review sucks?
    Because people who didnt play the game give 0/10 .
    So the only possibility to get the score right again is to give a 10/10.
    The game isnt a 10/10 because there a few problems in ZombiU.
    Like the Backtracing and the Meleecombat and the Loadingscreens.
    I can live with this 3 negative points beecause the atmosphere and the difficulty of this game give a huge advantage ov every other self claimed survival game out there.
    Playing Survival Horror for a long time its the first game since Amnesia who really suprises me.
    The setting is new and fresh, the atmosphere is dense and the sound is great.
    Zombies are really dangerous when attacking in groups of 2-6 and the only possibility is to kill them or avaiding them.
    So its a good Launch game for a new console and a good first impression for an new Ip.
    Normally i would give this game a 8/10 but because of the kids who bomb reviews of games they dont like i give a 10/10
  29. Dec 27, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. An excellent breath of life to survival horror. The hard core aspect of your character actually dying adds to it. Even if you're about to die from a bite the game will auto save so quickly that you won't be able to quit out before it's done. Don't fight it since that's probably what's caused people to have problems with the save functions. If you're dead you're dead and there isn't anything you can do about it. The Story is solid. However, there seems parts of it that should have been expanded on. Angles are frequently referenced in reference to Dee, but you never see one. The Opening credits claim the "alchemy of wealth from air" is the cause of the plague, but that's never explained. One character blames Science and Doctors, but if the plague were engineered why were their plague victims in Dee's day before genetically engineered viruses. At another point the game references "Vultures" have raided the "Ravens" safe houses. I thought that meant that I was going to encounter The Ravens Antithesis, but it never expands on that point ether. It never fully addresses the question of "Why is the Plague Happening?". In part, that makes this seem more real since you're player is just a random civilian, but it does leave you wanting more. Hopefully their is a Prequel and Sequel to explain and expand.

The Multiplayer is also unique. The only setting I like is CTF. The other settings are just a play until the person playing as zombies kills the survivor. I like CTF because I have a goal as the survivor, and the other settings are lacking in a clear goal other than play-till-you're-dead. The Irony is that in the Single player there is an arena mission that is just like the multiplayer. The goal for the Survivor in that is to survive and escape with your life. That would have been great to have in the multiplayer rather than just kill zombies till you're dead.

It would also have been interesting if they had worked in some form of Anti-Coop play. It would be nice to play though a second time, but with someone spawning the zombies trying to kill me. That way the predictability goes out the window, but it wouldn't be good to have available for the first run though so I can see why it wasn't done.

The multiplayer requires the Pro Controller. It will let the survivor play with the Wiimote and Nunchuck, but it's LITERALLY painful looking around with the Wii Mote. Really it did hurt my arm playing with the wiimote in first person for any length of time. It's just too heavy in one hand to be waving around fighting in First Person. With the pro controller my Wife and I were able to crank the Zombie difficulty up and I was able to play much better than I was with the difficulty way down with the Wiimote.

The game was fully worth buying at full price, and is one of the 3 must have games for the WiiU right now.
  30. Nov 26, 2012
    Damn that was really unique, probably due to the use of the new nintendo tablet, but quite the perfect use. A one in a videogamer's life experience (and those are quite rare nowadays). Are you gamer ? ... Well then don't miss it !
  31. Nov 19, 2012
    The zombies are a real threat for the players and the gameplay is challanging.

So i give this game a 9/10

1. Feb 1, 2013
    It takes a couple of hours to fully realize that ZombiU – not an eerie game, but a rather eerily boring one – is a goner. I hope that Ubisoft will hack the head off this franchise before it turns into ZombiU 2 and starts biting people’s wallets.
  2. Jan 23, 2013
    An intense experience. ZombiU delivers one of the most intense experiences in recent history. Moody, violent and suitably tough, it managed to keep me playing long into the night. [Jan 2013]
  3. Jan 16, 2013
    For fans of the survival horror genre, ZombiU is filled to the brink with challenges and many hours of gameplay.