8.4

1. JodyR.
    Sep 26, 2008
    I love Wii Fit, but even at my level of fitness, the aerobic activities don't get my heart-rate up. We got Outdoor Challenge as an impulse buy and I'm happy we did - while it isn't as polished as Wii Fit, the exercises (in exercise mode at least) really get me sweating, and it's a lot more fun than watching a cheesy exercise DVD. Game mats are always a little annoying, I love Wii Fit, but even at my level of fitness, the aerobic activities don't get my heart-rate up. We got Outdoor Challenge as an impulse buy and I'm happy we did - while it isn't as polished as Wii Fit, the exercises (in exercise mode at least) really get me sweating, and it's a lot more fun than watching a cheesy exercise DVD. Game mats are always a little annoying, but for some reason I find it easier to use with this game than I did with DDR. Expand
  2. EllenK.
    Sep 20, 2008
    The game mat is much too small for two people, My 10 and 8 yr old girls could barely fit on it without touching each other. Interfering with each other is a better description. There is no way an adult could use this with another adult or even a child.

1. Tackling the relatively brief career mode is sweat-inducing fun in the harder difficulties, and I enjoyed the retro Power Pad appeal. However, the pad constantly needs to be re-centered in front of your TV and it’s not wide enough for two adults to squeeze onto.
  2. While the game is successful in some areas and downright creative in others, Active Life: Outdoor Challenge is not be the most entertaining or most beneficial way to get in shape.
    The games are fun, diverse and work surprisingly well in conjunction with the mat and Wii remote.