Alvin and the Chipmunks Wii

3.6

1. AnonymousL
    Dec 1, 2009
    Well, I wanted to balance the user score, but I also wanted to be honest. This game is awful. Don't buy it. If at all possible, head to your nearest Wal-mart and shun it openly. Send complaints to everyone involved in the formation of this atrocity, being sure to be as rude as possible. Enjoy!
  2. AwesomeM.
    Feb 14, 2008
    Underrated. I felt this game was better then Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Call of Duty 4, and Team Fortress 2 combined with Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time.
  3. JeanD.
    Mar 10, 2008
    Not worth the money. 10 minutes of Call of Duty 4 beats this whole game.
  4. JamesM
    Apr 18, 2008
    This is a game for children 8 or younger not die hard gamers being hard to fail and not having winners and losers is a big advantage for this age group.
  5. TimL
    Feb 6, 2009
    Came bundled with our Wii. Thankfully we didn't spend a dime extra as it would not have been even worth that amount.
  6. RodR.
    Dec 18, 2007
    This is, by far, the worst game I've ever played. I want to make it clear to everyone: do not buy this game.

When you can't fail a song, your character models don't even seem to be performing while tracks are playing in the background, and there's no impact on how the Chipmunks play, you realize that this is a weak attempt at cashing in on the upcoming movie, one that's being sold at full price instead of at a discount, no less.
  2. Though largely inoffensive in its sloppiness, Alvin and the Chipmunks amounts to a forgettable budget title priced like a premium release this holiday season - as if you needed another reason to abstain from it.
  3. I would fully recommend this game to people who know a little one who loves music, and is just starting to get into the world of video gaming.