Anubis II Wii

2.7

1. Feb 26, 2015
    This game is horrible and absolute s***! Why? Because it is the same company that made the poopy game Ninjabread Man! It had a new story,visuals and a new character and that is pretty much it. Please please please do not buy this game. It sucks! Only 0.0000000000000000000001 times better than Ninjabread Man.
  2. Feb 21, 2015
    This game is awful. Why? It's made by the same company as the crappy game Ninjabread Man. They got different levels, visuals, A new character for the hero and that's it. Anubis II is only 0.00001 times better than Ninjabread Man. Do not buy this game. It sucks.
  3. May 20, 2014
    My god, this game is amazing! I have no idea why people would hate this game. I mean the ending was so good and the final boss made me wet! But hey, its a opinion. This game made me wet.
  4. Dec 22, 2013
    this has got to be one of the worst games on the wii. There are only nine levels in the game... and this was released in 2007. the same year BioShock was released, mario galaxy, Sonic Rush Adventure, and more gems. this game can be summed up in 6 words: a carbon copy of Ninjabread Man. there are better games on the wii, so why bother
  5. Jul 7, 2013
    Prepare yourself for the worst Nintendo Wii game ever made! Similar to Ninjabread Man, this game is panned for the jerky camera and the short amount of levels to get through. The gameplay looks to be different to the supposed-of story. If you want this game, don't buy it in the first place. None of Data Design Interactive games will be given scores higher than a 3 out of 10, so don't buyPrepare yourself for the worst Nintendo Wii game ever made! Similar to Ninjabread Man, this game is panned for the jerky camera and the short amount of levels to get through. The gameplay looks to be different to the supposed-of story. If you want this game, don't buy it in the first place. None of Data Design Interactive games will be given scores higher than a 3 out of 10, so don't buy any games from this company! Expand
  6. Mar 30, 2012
    It sucks..........................................................................................................................................................................................
  7. Mar 13, 2011
    If you would pay real money for the privilege of rubbing a rusty cheese grater on your own exposed brain then this is the game for you. I'd rather spend my time listening to Barry Manilow records whilst reading "A verbose history of the evolution of the roofing nail".
  8. LOOKUP^lol
    Oct 24, 2009
    Not #3, but #2. I'm glad there's not more than two though, It would mean a hell of alot of more pain and suffering in this world!
  9. AnthonyS
    Jun 22, 2009
    This is hands down one of the biggest disgraces to human excitance, mabye even all forms of life. It has contaminated the universe and just lowerd our chances of encountering extraterrestrial life by a long shot.
  10. AddamF
    Jan 2, 2009
    worst. game. ever! seriously, i wouldn't be surprised if the entire budget for this game was like $100.
  11. josiahh
    Apr 11, 2008
    Ok, I went to metacritic.com to see the games that got the worst reviews (balls of fury and anubis 3) and rented them. When I played "balls of fury" I thought I had witnessed the devil incarnated in the form of a video game, but THIS just takes terrible to a whole new level. I honestly thought about calling nintendo to tell them to get their $#%@ together because this game almost killed Ok, I went to metacritic.com to see the games that got the worst reviews (balls of fury and anubis 3) and rented them. When I played "balls of fury" I thought I had witnessed the devil incarnated in the form of a video game, but THIS just takes terrible to a whole new level. I honestly thought about calling nintendo to tell them to get their $#%@ together because this game almost killed me. It looks like the photoshopped a dog's head on ninjabread man's body and re-made the game that way! If you see this game in any store, close your eyes, turn around and start running. when you get out of the games viciinity, call an exorcist, and the recovering period you need should only last a few weeks. The game recieves not just a 0, but should be sent to a gulag somewhere in Russia to be used to torture the worst criminals in existance. Expand

Overwhelming dislike - based on 5 Critics

Step away from the budget title. Slowly turn around, and make for the exit. There are nine levels in the game, but why you'd want to play past the first few steps of the first stage is a question only a neurologist and an expert team of psychologists could answer.
  2. These are dross of the highest order. Rip offs at budget price.
  3. AceGamez
    Forged from middleware obtained from the bowels of Hell, Anubis II is a game with only the cruelest and most heartless of intentions. If for some reason this game finds its way into your home, witness as it engages your children (or anyone else) in a swift moment of neutrality before it throws off its cloak and shows its true colors.