7.4

1. Apr 15, 2013
    I never watched the show "Bakugan" but I can say, I really like this game. I found this game at my girlfriend's house and we decided to play it. When I saw the cover, I was a little concerned to whether it was a good game for two fourteen year olds.

I can honestly say, I really enjoyed it. The graphics are great and the story line is quiet enjoyable.

Bakugan: Battle Brawlers seems to do things mostly right on paper, though the actual gameplay offers too much build-up to each fight and not enough in the actual battle department.
  2. Purchase Bakugan Battle Brawlers only if you are a fan of the show. It is obvious that this game is made for younger gamers that don't mind repetition in their games. If you are looking for a little variety in a game that includes a deep storyline and interesting battles, you will need to look elsewhere.
  3. In spite of the flaws, it’s clear that a lot of work went into Battle Brawlers. The show’s cast does the voice acting, and every card available in the real world is in the game. It’s likely to appeal to players who love the show, and turn anyone else off.