Balls of Fury Wii

2.8

1. KikB.
    Jun 2, 2008
    Balls of Fury on the Wii! The title is wrong. They should've called it Balls because they certainly had some while they were making this game.
  2. JosiahH.
    Apr 11, 2008
    WOW. Just the fact that Nintendo had the nerve to think that I was dumb enough to buy this game is an insult like no other. If -3698 was a score on this site, That's what this game would receive. Really, the game was so terrible it's indescribable. Maybe I would like it a little bit if I liked the movie, kind of like those DBZ games that they made. Nintendo really needs to WOW. Just the fact that Nintendo had the nerve to think that I was dumb enough to buy this game is an insult like no other. If -3698 was a score on this site, That's what this game would receive. Really, the game was so terrible it's indescribable. Maybe I would like it a little bit if I liked the movie, kind of like those DBZ games that they made. Nintendo really needs to carefully consider the choices they make when they design games, and... I'm pretty sure that that I've gotten my point across, so I'll tell you that the game is actually worth renting, because you will laugh your @$$ off when you see it's lameness. I didn't consider the humor of it's terribleness in my scoring, so it still gets a 0. Sorry movie fans, but you have to admit, the game was awful. Expand

Overwhelming dislike - based on 6 Critics

It's been a good while since I've come across a game of this caliber, which is to say that I don't often see titles that suck this bad in this day and age.
  2. The only gratification you can get out of this game is when you pass right by it in the game aisle. Use the money you would have spent for far more gratifying ventures, like rehab. Because if you actually bought this game, I’m sure that’s exactly where you need to be headed.
  3. Nintendo Gamer
    A shrine to gaming incompetence. Arriving in the same month as "Galaxy" it's gotta take some balls to release something as totally inept as this and expect people to play it. [Christmas 2007, p.64]