Battalion Wars 2 Wii

7.6

1. Aug 31, 2015
    One of the best Wii games for sure. Very challenging campaign with an amazing multiplayer. One of the very few games that offered asymmetrical gameplay in the MP mode "Assault". One player takes on the role of the defender (including structures) while the other one has to attack and conquer within a time limit. So one player is essentially takes on the role of the CPU in the campaign, butOne of the best Wii games for sure. Very challenging campaign with an amazing multiplayer. One of the very few games that offered asymmetrical gameplay in the MP mode "Assault". One player takes on the role of the defender (including structures) while the other one has to attack and conquer within a time limit. So one player is essentially takes on the role of the CPU in the campaign, but with maps specifically made for this mode. 1vs1 online. Expand
  2. Mar 3, 2012
    one of the best army games ever its an awesome strategy game thats mixed in with a shooter you can control pretty much any military vehicle or unit the online is very fun despite wiis awful online compatibility the campaign is also awesome get this game you wont be sorry
  3. Sep 29, 2011
    This game is worth a rent... but not a buy. Its rather good but gets old quickly. It seems to have no replay value what so ever (as opposed to advance wars). I was kinda hoping for something like army men or something like that but.... it didn't really suit me.
  4. BenjaminB.
    Feb 17, 2008
    Funny game. Quite entertaining. I like the visuals, sounds and gameplay. but the campaign has too many mission with a lack of choice. most of the mission have to be accomplished in a certain way. I also miss some more coop-missions.
  5. JosiahH.
    Jan 7, 2008
    I liked the game, but you couldn't skip those frieking tacky CUTSCENES! also, durring Wi-Fi play, some cheaters would shut their power off and cut the connection 3 seconds before they lost.Cheaters. By the way if you happen to play against me on wi-fi, my screen name is "war-pig"
  6. DJT.
    Jan 6, 2008
    Horrible Horrible game... It's one of those siituations where you think this game could be really cool. But a terrible camera combined with the sense that you're playing a tutorial for the whole game makes this one of the worst games ever. Don't waste your time with this one.
  7. DavidR.
    Dec 25, 2007
    Campaign is sorta dull,but still fun,tons of classes,and online play wil keep me entertained for a long time to come.Unlockables are just the icing on the cake.
  8. JeremyG.
    Nov 18, 2007
    Excellent. Easilly one of the best Wii games out there. The only real bad thing about this is that it lacks offline multiplayer. But since nearly everyone has internet support for their wii, or at least can get a wi-fi adapter, It's pretty inconsequential. Solid single player. Solid multiplayer. Solid game.
  9. SamuelM.
    Nov 17, 2007
    Great Game! My only problem with is is the lack of multi player levels.
  10. J
    Nov 5, 2007
    My first time playing a Battalion Wars game and I find it super fun. Multiplayer is the best. Awesome missions to complete that aren't just "capture the flag" or Deathmatch. Co-op multiplay is my favorite. The game overall is pretty easy to control with a large arsenal of soldiers and vehicles. I highly recommend this game if you are looking for something different. I would agree My first time playing a Battalion Wars game and I find it super fun. Multiplayer is the best. Awesome missions to complete that aren't just "capture the flag" or Deathmatch. Co-op multiplay is my favorite. The game overall is pretty easy to control with a large arsenal of soldiers and vehicles. I highly recommend this game if you are looking for something different. I would agree that they should of had more Mouse-like controls. Single-player mode is fun too but should be longer. Multiplayer is Awesome! Expand
  11. Mike
    Nov 2, 2007
    Good game, good graphics, fun multiplayer. This is my first Battalion Wars and I loved it!
  12. DanielC.
    Nov 1, 2007
    Game is great! Only negatives is the short campaign and no voice chat on wi-fi.
  13. BrettG.
    Oct 31, 2007
    A great follow-up for a great original. The new IR and motion controls mostly improve the experience, and improved ally AI make commanding troops much easier.

#40 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2007
#35 Most Shared Wii Game of 2007

1. Nintendo Power
    The series' transition to the Wii has produced mixed results. [Dec 2007, p.82]
    In the end, the formula is shallow and the experience marred by too many small problems. That said, it is a likable and fun Wii title that merges qualities from the action and RTS genres into a one hybrid genre.
    I really think that in terms of overall storyline, not to mention the variety of missions, soldiers, weapons and vehicles, this sequel has really one- upped its predecessor. When you additionally consider the mostly- intuitive controls, sleek presentation and fun online modes, you have the recipe for a great new installment to the sleeper franchise.