Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII Wii

6.7

1. DustinP.
    Apr 30, 2007
    When this game came out I was unsure about it due to the magazine reviews giving ait a right royal pasting. Having it given some positive reviews from friends, I dipped my toe in and purchased it. If you liked Rogue Squadron, you
  2. CmdrWhiteWolf
    May 1, 2008
    This game has a fair number of setbacks. While I'm "casual flyer", both my friend and I found several parts more difficult than we liked.
    The one really shining point of Blazing Angels is the variety of controller setup choices, though it was kind of annoying that it didn't remember our selections when we hopped from one multiplayer game to another during our play session.
    Another thing we didn't really care for was linear nature of the game.
    May 14, 2007
    This was the freaking hardest game i have ever played. It was fun until I got to the second ice level, where you have fly in a REALLY small canyon, with a small time limit, and terrible controls. Yeah, took 3 days to beat that one. But once I did, I unlocked the D-Day level. But every single level after that is freaking hard. I don't know if there was a difficulty option, but if This was the freaking hardest game i have ever played. It was fun until I got to the second ice level, where you have fly in a REALLY small canyon, with a small time limit, and terrible controls. Yeah, took 3 days to beat that one. But once I did, I unlocked the D-Day level. But every single level after that is freaking hard. I don't know if there was a difficulty option, but if there was, I chose easy. Expand

#33 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2007
#11 Most Shared Wii Game of 2007

1. Official Nintendo Magazine UK
    There's already a better air combat game on the Wii in the shape of "Heatseeker," but if you'd rather try something more historical this isn't too bad. [Apr 2007, p.78]
  2. Nintendo Power
    Still, the game's biggest problem is a simple lack of mission variety. [May 2007, p.87]
    A game that had a ton of potential, but just didn’t execute well.