8.0

1. Jun 13, 2013
    Simply blob-tastic. Only problem is that the textures and models, even in the XB360 and PS3 versions, look a bit un-detailed. Music is FANTASTIC. I want to get the final level's song on CD because of how good it was. Gameplay, while mildly repetitive, is as satisfying as it should be. The environments are constantly spruced up, with levels ranging from soda canneries to FRIGGIN' SPACE. All in all, de Blob 2 is a fantastic would-be classic. (i really don't know why this game didn't get very popular. maybe not enough advertising? whatever.) Expand
  2. Mar 15, 2011
    Wow, such a pretty game! Really, especially for the Wii it looks sooo good. SUCH A SHAME the game doesn't feel very good. I kind of liked the first game, but it got a bit confusing sometimes, and it got boring very quickly. It looks like they spent some more time on the look of the game, but not enough time on the gameplay. You just do the same thing over and over again. It's good they took out the wii shake to jump, but that is about all they did to make it different. It is pretty much the same game. And the saving is TERRIBLE. After a couple of times it didn't save very well I got really angry. It is such a shame they didn't make more effort with this game, it could have been really good. I ended up taking it back to the shop because of the terrible save game. Expand
  3. Mar 12, 2011
    De Blob 2 is one of the more revolutionary platformers of this decade by featuring music in tune with what colors you're coloring the world with. Each color has a different music tone to it, and it works out very well. This game would be a 10 if it had some control issues fixed, such as the walljump.
  4. Feb 27, 2011
    A gorgeous platformer with some groovin' tunes. Easy and natural controls (no shake to jump!) unique and fun levels, knowing that your are transforming the world by far is the most appealing. The cutscenes are an absolute riot!
  5. Feb 24, 2011
    This game is absolutely fantastic.The graphics are amazing the music is fantastic the vibe is gives off is happy and exuberant. The only fault I could find with the game is it's repetition otherwise hooray for a good third party wii title. (Now I know the person from game spot says it's too hard but that's absolutely ridiculous in my opinion.)
  6. Feb 24, 2011
    A grooving good time! Blob 2 builds on all the great stuff in the first game beautifully. The music and art style are just as awesome. The gameplay is more varied and engaging. They fixed that annoying flick jump and added autosaves. It feels to me like they really listened to the criticisms of Blob 1. I have such fond memories of playing the original with my kids that putting this disc in was like coming home. And the kids like the new one too, when I let them pry the controller from my hands :) Welcome back Blob! Viva la Colour Revolution! Expand
  7. Feb 23, 2011
    Awesome game so much fun, so beautiful, so original!
    The music is amazing and the world is so fun to explore, the most fun you oculd ever had pressing buttons :)
  8. Feb 22, 2011
    This videogame it´s very fun, but the thing is that now is not going to be a Wii exclusive, it´s going to be for almost all the consoles, but well, i´m waiting with emotion this game because i play it of course, the first part and i like it, has creativity and colorful.
    I´m waiting THQ!!
    RastamarlinÆ

1. Jun 5, 2011
    deblob 2 reuses the concept of its predecessor and adds the most characteristic elements of a platformer, becoming surprisingly good.
  2. May 24, 2011
    There are only a few improvements compared to the first de Blob. The soundtrack is groovy, the gameplay is fun and altogether it is a wonderful and charming Jump&Run.
  3. Apr 24, 2011
    The few design decisions that take de Blob 2 towards skillful play don't produce a robust experience of this kind, and undermine the game's better qualities.