6.5

1. Feb 4, 2011
    Ratatouille is the kind of game that makes me what to hold the controls so hard that my risk hart people might say its because I cant play the game or I need to play something else its very exciting and the adventures that you go on with this little muse make you attach to the game if you have watched the film or seen the adverts it a family game and well doing all these thing because is dad asks them getting felt behind the story line is sad it make me want to help the little gay out the levels are well thought through and not too easy to complete. the cost is not too expensive its good value and the good thing about it is when you have finish there is always someone younger waiting for you to give it to them ,as I have found out the words I like to ear are your too old for it, its my age and I can do it, when you know the minute you give it to them they will be asking you to help it a family friendly game and I had fun with it and would recommend it to anyone who enjoy adventure games and have younger children or family members the game can be both at any games shop and it has a age limit on it, with good reason as it takes a bit of getting use to and can get frustrating at times. Expand

A well-made, but basic platformer that is usually fun despite its lack or originality.
  2. At $10 more than the PS2/GameCube versions, you’ll get a better looking game, but with wonky controls. Had the Camera or Dash button been changed, then we might have film-tie in greatness here. Either way, the GameCube version is cheaper and will still play on your Wii.
    All in all, while Ratatouille has its enjoyable moments, the main missions leave you feeling a bit hungry for something meatier, while the tasks like slides or races spoil your appetite.