EA Playground Wii

7.6

1. Zontar
    Oct 27, 2007
    It's like a crappy WiiSports that costs 50 bucks.
  2. HarkeeratM.
    Oct 27, 2007
    Great game. Great four player fun. I didn't really like the character designs (which seemed to be the producer's work) at first, but later, it flowed well with the game.
  3. JW
    Sep 2, 2008
    Great game for the entire family from 5 and up
  4. RickieRoll
    Jan 29, 2009
    My 6 year girl loves this (she can play it all day) and I do to Im 36 years old. Its got something for the whole family as a fun Family multiplayer. Id put it up there with WII sports and Wii play as a family Game. But its different in a Good Way. The only thing is its a little harder to set more than two remotes in on this one but its not bad as you get used to it.
  5. WilliamS.
    Nov 19, 2007
    I must admit that I was excited to play this game...before I actually did. Overall I was disappointed with the controls especially those when you are in single player mode. Moving around the playground can best be described as awkward and tedious. The actull mini-games were interesting enough but only kept my attention for about an hour total. I would say that this game is yet another I must admit that I was excited to play this game...before I actually did. Overall I was disappointed with the controls especially those when you are in single player mode. Moving around the playground can best be described as awkward and tedious. The actull mini-games were interesting enough but only kept my attention for about an hour total. I would say that this game is yet another mini-game compilation that does not take full advantage of the Wii controls. The most bothersome point for me is that there was no nunchuck use whatsoever. Some of the games such as wallball, kicks and dodgball could have been drastically better by allowing the player to control his/her characters with the nunchuck rather than the directional pad on the Wii remote itself. In my opinion this game is a definite rental but not worth the $40 price tag at the store. Collapse
    Oct 24, 2007
    Great party fun.
  7. CarterC.
    Oct 26, 2007
    I don't know what IGN is talking about. Dodgeball is super fun especially when you have four wiimotes. This isn't a deep game but that's not what it's for. My friends and I were yelling at each other every single game and laughing the whole time. Wii sports is fun but in a more calm way. This game is great just for having people over and making them play. This is a I don't know what IGN is talking about. Dodgeball is super fun especially when you have four wiimotes. This isn't a deep game but that's not what it's for. My friends and I were yelling at each other every single game and laughing the whole time. Wii sports is fun but in a more calm way. This game is great just for having people over and making them play. This is a keeper just for that reason. Expand
  8. [anonymous]
    Oct 30, 2008
    Yeah, repetitive.
  9. kflof
    Dec 26, 2009
    This game cracks our friends and family up. It's a great game for those first time users too! All will enjoy!
  10. Nov 18, 2012
    I love this game. The controls are easy to learn

#58 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2007

There's no mini in EA Playground that's as fun, addictive (or, for that matter, deep, strangely enough) as Wii Sports bowling or golf.
  2. While none of the games are quite as deep and compulsive as Wii Sports, they’re entertaining enough on their own to keep players waggling through the short single-player mode.
  3. It’s all decently fun, and the Wii controls are utilized to good effect. But, you know, there’s only so long something like this is going to hold my attention. If you’re of an advanced age like myself, say over 10, this is probably going to seem a bit dull.