6.3

1. Jun 2, 2011
    Hi we're the Davis family. We are very loving and we would love for you to invite us to Family Game Night. I would say this because we are very active,we love to play games like scramble, boggle, sorry, and more. We would also like to be on Family Game Night because we could use the extra money for my college tuition in the future. My little brother loves stuff like this and so do I. If you want to see a great game and have a great time we're the ones you're looking for. A current number is (708)323-7112 . You should really think this over. Love the Davis family. Collapse
  2. Jun 2, 2011

For $40 Hasbro Family Game Night 2 gets you five board games that would cost around $60 seperately, so it's a pretty good value. Connect 4x4 and Pictureka are a lot of fun, Operation and Jenga are decent, and Bop It is the only failure.
  2. Most of the games here work fine, but the justification for playing digital representations of them is still highly questionable. You might be better off playing a real board game.
    In all, Family Game Night 2 offers five good board games for $40. The problem is, if you already own these classic games, there is no need to buy this. If you don't own these games, I recommend buying the actual board games for they are a lot more fun to play then sitting through a lot of not needed nonsense and using the Wii-mote, which isn't as responsive as it should have been.