4.6

1. Jul 29, 2011
    Yeah, it's not really worth playing. The movie it's based on is great, but this is not. So yeah, this game isn't really all that fun. If you MUST have it, then fine.
  2. Dec 14, 2014
    Okay, being honest, I'm just doing this because I need a negative review for a game. But yeah, the gameplay is shallow and unabsorbing, the graphics are vomit-inducing, and there's about two days worth of casual gameplay. So, in other words, you can beat it in an afternoon and still have time to go to the movies or something. Seriously though, why on God's green Earth would anyoneOkay, being honest, I'm just doing this because I need a negative review for a game. But yeah, the gameplay is shallow and unabsorbing, the graphics are vomit-inducing, and there's about two days worth of casual gameplay. So, in other words, you can beat it in an afternoon and still have time to go to the movies or something. Seriously though, why on God's green Earth would anyone actually like this game? Expand

1. Rome wasn't built in a day, but Iron Man 2 might have been. The game had potential, but a rushed production and poor craftsmanship diminishes the joy of controlling Iron Man.
    If you want to be Iron Man, go get Marvel Ultimate Alliance or something, because this isn’t cutting it.
  3. The Wii game was disappointing at best. The controls aren't problematic, which is the best thing I can say and something that should be expected coming from High Voltage, but everything else about the game just screams quick movie cash-in.