• Publisher: Tommo
  • Release Date: Aug 16, 2011
  • Also On: PC
8.5

1. Nov 26, 2011
    There is a severe lack of female perspective on this site and in support of Miss(Mrs) Representation we are going to do something about it. WATCH OUT BOYS!! Here is a review on this game from my daughter:

I play the snow girl with the Huskies and I got a lot of money to buy all the dogs and outfits so my team also has Chihuahuas and tiaras with diamond collars. You need small dogs too
    so you can't just get all big dogs. It's pretty hard but I'm good at it this game. If you love dogs I think it's the best pet game. Expand
  2. May 25, 2012
    Quick Look: -This game can be played and enjoyed by anyone. I'm college-aged and even though it is incredibly simple, JRNDF is very entertaining. -Hilarious graphics/sounds -Awesome company (Judobaby) There are a few things about this game that make it truly worth a high rating: 1. The "Pick up and play" appeal- While it may appear to be just another 3rd party Wii game, it is one of the few that really takes advantage of the "easy-to-play" aspect of the system. If you're looking for a serious, competitive, detailed game, look elsewhere. If you're looking for a game that anyone can play and enjoy, this is it. The controls are incredibly simple, so there is essentially no learning curve.
    2. Pretty much everything you see/hear is very entertaining (the loading screen is a crab juggling with a rag-timey piano playing in the background). There are loads of hilariously cringe-worthy puns, and you get to hear Jerry Rice say every one of them. Plus, each character has their own set of somewhat random words that they shout out at the line of scrimmage.
    3. Did I mention the juggling crab?
    4. Judobaby provided me with one of my all-time greatest customer service experiences. My friends and I encountered a problem that we didn't know how to address, and emailed Judobaby at the address provided on their website. Instead of an automated response or a CS rep, I received a reply from the CEO of the company. He told me that he hadn't heard of this particular problem before, but he would attempt to recreate it on his end. Long story short, he was very accommodating and stopped at nothing to find the solution to our problem.
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Nov 2, 2011
    Forgive the game's ruff edges and pug ugly looks and you'll find there's a fair amount of fun in this barking mad idea. [Nov 2011, p.68]
  2. Sep 19, 2011
    Jerry Rice and Nitus' Dog Football is a great choice for kids who love both sports and animals.
  3. Aug 26, 2011
    And while I'm sure many Wii owners will dismiss this title outright – solidified in their cynicism against the system and against Nintendo here in the console's final days – I've decided just to kick back, relax, and finally embrace the Wii for the aberration it is.