Just Dance Wii

• Release Date: Nov 17, 2009
8.0

1. TheodorD
    Dec 4, 2009
    I don't like most Wii games due to the imprecision of controls, this game's exaggerated movement, works well for the Wii. It's fun, especially if you jump in knowing full well that this is for groups of friends, and not at all to be played solo. It lacks depth, it lacks a lot of things, but ultimately, my friends and I had a blast.
  2. ErinZ
    Dec 9, 2009
    I love this game a lot! It's so much fun to get together with friends and dance. Make sure to have enough room to move. The only thing I wish was better about this game was the scoring and accuracy. I also wish it had some tutorial modes for the dances so you could take your time and go at your own pace.

#8 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2009

1. Nintendo Gamer
    Technically flawed but undeniably fun with the right company (and probably several crates of beer). [Mar 2010, p.66]
  2. Granted, at the $40 price tag you'd probably be better off investing more money and grabbing DDR, Rock Band, or Guitar Hero for an experience that is going to last longer, and is ultimately more satisfying.
  3. Just Dance is the sort of game that you should know if you’re going to hate it or not just from taking a moment to examine the box. If the thought of recreating Katy Perry and Kylie Minogue videos in your living room makes you want to bash your head into a wall, then you probably don’t need me to tell you that this game will drive you to act on that desire.