8.4

1. Feb 3, 2014
    Our old classic games come back onto the Wii unchanged from their original versions. I am very happy to have all six games and its extras, it is all fun and exciting. This game further expanded my interest in Kirby and I am still playing it as of today. In fact, when I was asked to take two Wii games along on a long trip, this was one of two that I took with me. Never fear to buy this game, you won't be disappointed. Not to mention that the game comes with a CD and fun little booklet in an official set. Expand
  2. Dec 11, 2013
    I say the ultimate kirby fans and collectors dream and with some retro hits to get for kids to play with this generation. Also purfect for playing anytime you want.
  3. Nov 12, 2012
    Simply incredible. This is an excellent package that any real gamer should be proud to have in their collection. This is a collection of some of the best and most influential platforming games ever created.
  4. Sep 22, 2012
    A must have for Kirby fanatics like myself. The additional booklet contains some awesome facts and great unseen production artwork. The cd contains 45 of the most memorable songs from the Kirby franchise and 3 new tracks. The game CD itself is has a fantastic interactive time line with gameplay videos, boxart, 3 episodes of the show, a music video, and interesting fun facts. The classic games chosen for the collection are some of Kirby's most beloved core platforming titles. I'm glad to see under-appreciated titles like KDL2 featured here (a fairly challenging classic title from the original gameboy), as well as the games like DL3 with it's beautiful art style, and the amazing and OF COURSE essential Kirby Super Star game which in itself contains various games. It wasn't enough for HAL to just include these but to also include wonderful challenge levels to the discs! Very much like the extra levels in Return to Dreamland these challenge stages will test your mastery of Kirby's powers, your time rushing skills, and smashing skills. It's great fun and a real challenge. I enjoyed these levels in Return to Dreamland and I'm glad to get more of this content. It's a real challenge to score the platinum coin in these levels so be prepared to put in some effort in time on just this feature as well. The packaging is beautiful, the extras are wonderful, the challenge is there, and the classic titles are all neatly included together for revisiting and enjoying.. This Kirby fan is PLEASED. As much as I can ask for more and I always could when it comes to Kirby, I am for the most part satisfied. I'm glad it wasn't just a mere few ports and nothing more (Much like the Mario collection released earlier). Highly recommended to fans and newcomers who want to try more Kirby games. Especially if you're new to gaming. There's no better place to start. Collapse
  5. Sep 16, 2012
    Great collection of Kirby's finest games. A must have if you are a Kirby fan! Great introduction to Kirby for all younger gamers. Really not a bad game in this collection and the bonus content is top notch.
  6. Sep 22, 2012

Sure, the included games could have used a visual makeover, but the charm and attraction of the original games is intact, and many will overlook the simple visuals as the gameplay and nostalgia is what is important here. Add to this the music disc, collectible book, and the interactive museum on the game disc, and you have a pretty good anniversary compilation that is well worth the price of admission.
  2. Sep 24, 2012
    There will inevitably be Kirby fans who will complain that more Kirby games weren't included or that none of the titles got any type of visual makeover, but it's difficult to complain too much given how many amazing Kirby titles have been collected onto one Wii disc, not to mention the fun bonus items and mini games that are also included. No doubt most Nintendo fans will have already played these games many times over, but it's still nice to see Nintendo giving their fluffy protagonist a little fanfare for 20 years of charming gaming magic.
  3. Sep 19, 2012
    The classic games aren't quite the selections I'd have made, but they're all worth checking out, and when combined with the extra content, they become one of the better anniversary packages out there.