8.0

1. Aug 20, 2011
    Star Wars, Indiana Jones , Pirates of the Caribbean, Rock Band heck even Harry Potter has an Lego adaptation. Lego has grown very well and gained a lot of attraction , especially for kid, Harry Potter version is nice and fun. I'm very pleased with the entertainment.
  2. May 29, 2012
    Hands down the worst video game I have ever bought. No action, no thrills, no fun. Every feature of the game is really bad, with about three levels that are even a little fun. Unless you are an absolute Harry Potter super fan, do not even consider getting this game.
  3. Jul 14, 2012
    Like Star Wars and Indiana Jones, I absolutely adore Harry Potter and I was glad to see it get a Lego video game. Very creative and extremely fun. Great job, Traveler's Tales!
  4. Nov 25, 2011
    Let me start by saying that this game is very fun when you put the game into your Wii. But once you get really far in the game, the levels get a little boring. What makes this game excellent, though, is how much you can do. Need a break from the story? Play some Lego Builder bonus levels! And, once you complete the story, you can look for all of the characters and aim for 100% completion. Dozens of hours of searching and puzzle solving lies in the pixels of your TV. Play it!! Expand
  5. Dec 4, 2010
    This is better than expected. The previous Lego game I bought for the Wii, Lego Indiana Jones 2, was fairly difficult to control, but this far surpassed the previous Lego game.
  6. Oct 20, 2010
    After the horrific Lego Indiana Jones 2, this game is clearly trying to set the Lego games back on track. Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4 goes more back to the series' roots. The game still has the amazing Lego charm and Harry Potter is an unsurprisingly nice fit for the series. The gameplay is where this game is at its worst. The entire game is filled with way too simple puzzles usually involving levitating one object to another place or putting something back together. The same basic puzzles are repeated over and over again. Most of thre game has no combat whatsoever. The memorable scenes from Harry Potter aren't very fun to play in this game and are quite disappointing, like the third task and the fact ther is no playable Quidditch or Hippogriff riding scenes. The boss battles aren't fun and too easy as well. Harry Potter does work well with the Lego formula, especially exploring Hogwarts, but most of the movies' memorable scenes just don't wrk in this game. Expand
  7. Oct 19, 2010
    Great fun. Funny animations. Classic for any kids or adult-kids what love harry potter. Very clean and well done, hours upon hours of challenges. My kids love it, they are 7 and 10. Get it!
  8. Nov 6, 2011
    Relatively good game but the puzzles get old fast. The Soundtrack is copied directly from the movies though it can get repetitive. If you want a Lego game go for Star WARS The Clone Wars.
  9. Feb 4, 2011
    I have loved the wii lego games but Harry Potter is trash - never have I found so many glitches, been forced to start over, etc. At 95+%, due to a glitch, I can't finish. The achievements are not part of this version so a large part of the game is not even available. I should not have to buy a different system and the game a second time to access the entire game. Don't waste your money - it could be a good game but the glitches have taken the fun out of it. Collapse
  10. Aug 10, 2011
    Lego Harry Potter is a great game for challenging children's minds, much like professor Layton, I would recommend this game for children 10 and up. Even adults can enjoy this magical fantasy world where bordom is not tolerated. One of the BEST Lego games ever!
  11. Feb 4, 2011

1. While Harry Potter doesn't offer much innovation for the LEGO franchise, it at least puts it back on track.
    LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 is a love letter to fans of the Boy Who Lived. The comedic cutscenes toying with canon, the hundreds of hidden things to find, and the general sense of a great LEGO game paired with a great series really makes this game a standout.
  3. The concept of LEGO Games blends perfectly with the Harry Potter franchise. Possibly the best LEGO Game to date!