6.8

1. May 3, 2014
    While I would not say this game is nearly as fun as the LEGO Star Wars games, LEGO Indiana Jones is still a very enjoyable entry in the LEGO game franchise. Any Indiana Jones fan will come to love the Indiana Jones movies come in LEGO form; not to mention there's some humor to enjoy as well, however most of the humor might only please children. The gameplay is great, while I still like LEGO Star Wars games better, I love that the levels of this game are more complex now with more challenges to behold which can be pretty fun. I also like the ability to swing the Wii Remote to use Indiana Jones whip (Wii exclusive feature) and it's kinda funny how he can swing over girls to kiss. Overall, while this may not be as exciting as it was exploring the galaxy in LEGO Star Wars, LEGO Indiana Jones is still fun and I think that it's a good game for both kids and adults to play. Expand
  2. Dec 30, 2013
    This game is not a fun game at all. It is the same stupid Lego sham and I would rather play a crappy game like Ride to Hell Retribution more. What a flat out disappointment.
  3. Mar 22, 2013
    I had this game for three years and played it from time to time, but it's no one of those games where I feel like I can come back to. One reason is because of the difficulty of some puzzles in the game and it sometimes gets irritating. But once you get through the game and start trotting through the levels, it can be a very fun game.
  4. Jul 14, 2012
    Similar to Lego Star Wars in a lot of ways, which is absolutely a good thing. I am also a big fan of Indiana Jones, so this game was absolutely perfect for me.
  5. Oct 20, 2010
    Unfortunately, this game boils down to being much less fun compared to LEGO Star Wars. Sure, it has the same formula and look, but it simply isn't handled as well. Although the game does have the Indiana Jones feel, it just doesn't work for a game like this that is mostly about puzzles. The game is hard to play without two players, and is lacking much needed split-screen. A lot of the game forces you to NOT be Indiana Jones, which isn't fun if you have to be someone stupid like Satipo or Willie. The game does a good job with some of the movies' best moments, but some like the Boulder Chase and the Mine cart scene, are poorly handled. The vehicle segments are handled terribly as well. Though there are worse Indiana Jones games out there, people might want to avoid this game unless they are a big fan of the movies. Expand
  6. Dec 30, 2013

1. Ultimately, the main draw of LEGO Indiana Jones is playing through many of the movies' most memorable moments in the charming LEGO style, and the game definitely succeeds in doing that. [July 2008, p.87]
    Traveller's Tales has once again delivered an experience that boils down to smashing stuff over and over again while searching for secrets, while also managing to make that formula fun and addictive.
    As enjoyable as the game is, it's even more fun with a second player (although there's no online play, sadly).