8.0

1. BrandonB.
    Mar 27, 2007
    I am one of those big madden guys who gets the game every year and is quick to master the All-Madden levels. I felt that this game was okay and a step in the right direction. Can't wait to see what they come out with next. They definitely need to work on the throwing a bit and the pass defense needs a lot of work. On PS2 I would play safety and get user picks left and right, in this I am one of those big madden guys who gets the game every year and is quick to master the All-Madden levels. I felt that this game was okay and a step in the right direction. Can't wait to see what they come out with next. They definitely need to work on the throwing a bit and the pass defense needs a lot of work. On PS2 I would play safety and get user picks left and right, in this one don't shake the wemote perfect and your burned for a TD. Collapse
  2. ElieN.
    Jun 29, 2007
    Pretty cool game but I found that the controls are not as good as everybody say. If you are a Madden fan, buy it but otherwise try it before you do so.

Madden 07 leaves definite room for improvement, but it's a tremendous leap in the right direction. If Madden 07 is any indication expect EA and Nintendo to become very, very good friends this generation.
    The pick-up-and-play impressions started out positive, but as I spent more time with it, the less I enjoyed the novelty and just wished I could play good football... It's all in the game on the field, and with a defense that's allowing old-school, Hail Mary money plays pretty much at will, this doesn't cut it.
  3. Madden NFL 07 for the Wii isn't just a quick-and-dirty port. It's an excellent use of the Wii's motion-sensing capabilities that revitalizes Madden in a number of ways.