Manhunt 2 Wii

7.1

1. Nov 10, 2016
    This game just makes me sick. I mean it has been banned in UK! I would rather play the original over this one at anytime. I don't know what this game on other platforms are like but for this game on the Wii. THIS MAKES ME SICK. Some game mechanics do not even work either. So what do expect!!!!!!!!! This is a waste of my time to write up a review for a very sick game. 1/10.
  2. MikeG.
    Nov 7, 2007
    Mediocre at best. I didnt find anything about this game that was different and/or better than the first one other than wii controls. Godfather is such a better game in every way.
  3. KevinCosteira
    Jul 21, 2008
    One of the worst games ive ever seen in my life. graphics are horrible and the so called violence is blurred out. the blood looks fake and the story sucks. I wouldn't pay for it. in fact, i would pay to not play it! it is a dissapointment to the wii.
  4. Dr.Edd
    Feb 22, 2009
    Fatally flawed game. You cannot even enter the game if you do not select to save it to memory. Broken gameplay - the first challange is to stab someone with a needle, if you choose to punch or kick instead they completely ignore you. Although the game pretends that you need to waggle the wiiimote in different directions for various kills, you only really need to flick the wrist for anyFatally flawed game. You cannot even enter the game if you do not select to save it to memory. Broken gameplay - the first challange is to stab someone with a needle, if you choose to punch or kick instead they completely ignore you. Although the game pretends that you need to waggle the wiiimote in different directions for various kills, you only really need to flick the wrist for any moves. Oh, did i mention that the game freezes if you walk over any object on the floor. Seriously bad game, the people that made it should never be allowed to work again. Expand

#48 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2007
#24 Most Shared Wii Game of 2007

1. Nintendo Gamer
    Punchy, cheap and cheerful splatter gaming. [Christmas 2008, p.60]
  2. Games Master UK
    Shocking for all the right reasons...Simply, it's never been so difficult to keep a Wii-mote still. [Sept 2007, p.79]
  3. games(TM)
    Rather than providing the knockout punch they are intended to give, the comic extremity of the executions tends to diffuse the tension the game so effectively manages to build. [Aug 2007, p.106]